Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: FOR couples: Do you have a live-in lover?
Yes, the wife/gf has a live-in black lover. 18 31.03%
Yes, we both have a live-in black lover. 0 0%
Yes, the husband/bf has a live-in black lover. 1 1.72%
Yes, we have a live-in lover but s/he is not black. 1 1.72%
No, but the wife/gf has one or more black lover(s) other than the partner. 18 31.03%
No, but we both have one or more black lover(s) other than the partner. 4 6.90%
No, but the husband/bf has one or more black lover(s) other than the partner. 2 3.45%
No, but wife/gf, husband/bf or both have one or more lover(s) on the side who is/are not black. 5 8.62%
Nope, none of us has any lovers other than the partner. 9 15.52%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2014, 03:07 PM

Last edited by mywayintermsofsex; 08-04-2016 at 01:36 PM..

Old 04-29-2014, 01:14 AM

We do not have a live-in arrangement but I do have a long term black boyfriend who regularly visits our home and sometimes joins us on vacation. I think a live-in situation might pose a few problems socially if friends and family decide to visit at short notice, or where there is a need to be discreet regarding lifestyle choices.

Poly
Old 04-29-2014, 01:39 AM

Question Poly

Notice your tag lines mentions poly but yet you use the term "lover" in question and poll. So my question to you is why does the blk man have to be a just a lover, why can't he be an equal within the whole relationship?

I actually love poly relationships.

Live In Lover?
Old 09-25-2014, 09:15 PM

Default Live In Lover?

Bump Bump Bump

Old 09-25-2014, 11:23 PM

Thanks for the bump Phil as I had totally missed MyWay comment to me, thanks again.

Live in lovers (Poly)
Old 09-26-2014, 08:50 PM

Default Live in lovers (Poly)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Notice your tag lines mentions poly but yet you use the term "lover" in question and poll. So my question to you is why does the blk man have to be a just a lover, why can't he be an equal within the whole relationship?

Think you're hit on something Mustang that could lead to an interesting post. Especially if a woman has two lovers, maybe one of them she's married to. How does everyone set the ground rules and what is expected from everyone.
Hopefully you'll add something about your situation as well. Looking forward this.

Old 09-27-2014, 05:17 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

I think you are dead on. Why not???? It makes life simpler for everyone involved. So again, why not??????

Live in lover
Old 09-29-2014, 12:44 PM

Default Live in lover

Actually the correct answer for my wife was that we did have a live-in lover (we said that he was her co-husband with me). Heywood lived with us for almost 3 years and we split the bills and we all slept in a king size bed with my wife in the middle. We would take vacations together, he would take her out to dinner, movie or night-clubbing and then take her to bed like any other husband at the end of the evening. Sometimes I would join in and some times I would just wait for my turn and sometimes I would just watch, and Heywood would do the same if I took her out for the evening.

Heywood was definitely in the BBC group- slightly over 11" long and as thick as her wrist, with tremendous staying power. She did become pregnant by him once, but she miscarried at about 3 months and we had the baby tested and he was the father. Everyone was disappointed but those things happen and before long she was ready to go again.
Attached Thumbnails
FOR (married) couples: Do you have a live-in (black) lover?-heywood-her-second-husband.jpg   FOR (married) couples: Do you have a live-in (black) lover?-heywood-when-he-moved-.jpg  

Old 09-29-2014, 04:29 PM

Good deal

Blurred lines
Old 09-30-2014, 07:37 AM

Exclamation Blurred lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorrdw View Post

She did become pregnant by him once, but she miscarried at about 3 months and we had the baby tested and he was the father. .

Okay okay this is the 4th miscarriage I've read that your wife has had. The rest of your reply was fitting to the thread but then you go and add in 4th miscarriage (that I know of) and had the dead fetus tested to see if the blk man was the father.. WHO the FCK DOES THAT???? Not to mention the cost of DNA X 3 .. Now this was years ago (as you remind us often) so DNA testing was so costly!! Plz don't even try and tell me that the doctors just decided to run the test at no charge to help find the reason for the miscarriage.

I was really enjoying your post up until that point sorry but I can't just say awe how sweet and skip right over that. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorrdw View Post
My wife got pregnant by her other men 3 different times and 1 was by her black boss in the office she worked at. Unfortunately she miscarried all 3 times before she had gone even 3 months,

Now that post was posted in 2013. Wonders why poor Heywood, the live in lover/baby daddy wasn't mentioned in the post a year ago? When clearly the only BLK man that was mentioned was the boss man.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 09-30-2014 at 09:18 AM..

Tags
polyamory lifestyle