Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White Guys and QoS Tats
Old 07-04-2014, 02:57 PM

Default White Guys and QoS Tats

If you are a QoS and you have a white cuckold husband or boyfriend, would you require him to have a permanent QoS tattoo in a publicly visible location (such as on his lower arm, back of his neck, etc)?

Just curious, as I do have a friend who has required that.

If you would require that, why and where would you put it. If you would not, why not?

I don't have a white boyfriend (and don't want one at this time), but if I did, I would require him to have one. My reason would be to make him as submissive to the lifestyle as possible, and I do think there are several things to do that help make a guy submissive within the lifestyle.

Ella

QOS tattoo
Old 07-04-2014, 03:13 PM

Default QOS tattoo

Hi Ella, I'm a sissy and i've been thinking of getting one myself. it's sooooo hot.
Jamie

Old 07-04-2014, 04:24 PM

oh hell. Just combine this thread with this one -----> http://www.iloveinterracial.com/foru...periority.html

Old 07-05-2014, 04:31 PM

I am a MWF with a Black master and I have 3 QoS tats. My faggot cuckold husband has been branded with a Jack of Spades tats o his left ankle and his lower back above his fag vaginia.

Never considered myself in a Cuckold relationship.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:11 PM

Default Never considered myself in a Cuckold relationship.

The difference in identifying with a Cuckold relationship is that we have an equal relationship. The wife loves to be taken and that does not happen in a relationship that is equal. So, she fulfills her desire with extra-marital sex. More of an open marriage than a Cuckold marriage. As for the QoS tattoo I'm thinking that she needs one on her right breast in her cleavage so she gets everyone's attention. If I got one I'd hope that black men would approach me so I could introduce the wife to him.

Agree, with some modifications
Old 07-05-2014, 09:27 PM

Default Agree, with some modifications

Hi Ella,
I agree with your good attitude about owning your cuck, when and if you will take on a white cuckold. He should be yours to do with as you please as long as he is privileged to be in the lifestyle and have you as his bbc loving cuckoldress. One slight addition i would suggest is that the lady should be first to be branded with the Q, as an example for her cuckold. The white cuck should take you to the tatt artist, explain the relationship, hold your hand during the procedure, and of course pay. Later on, the cuck should return to be branded, on tummy above dicklet or other appropriate area.
hugs, wht h-c

Old 07-14-2014, 02:40 PM

My wife is definately not into the lifestyle and probably never will be. But if she was, I like everyone else would have limits. I would hope we would be in this togeather and she would respect my limits just as I would respect hers. So she might ask me to do certain things and I might do them for her, but she would not require me to do anything just as I would not require her to do anything.

Old 07-27-2014, 10:32 AM

I've a QOS tat on my back as a fuck tattoo.
I also use some temp QOS tat when I want to expose my sexual preferences when I'm not nude.
I usually put it then on one of my shoulder, usually the rigth one.
I've other tats who can be seen while dressed
A black owned on my neck and on my back just under my hair (explicit)
A slave tag (link to the TSR site directly on my slave number page,

black need a different tatto
Old 07-27-2014, 04:04 PM

Default black need a different tatto

I think us black guys should have a certain tatto to clarify that we are bunny hunters or white women chasing or just to clarify that we dominate the ladies :/sadly there isn't one yet

Hmmmm
Old 07-27-2014, 04:21 PM

Smile Hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbear View Post
I think us black guys should have a certain tatto to clarify that we are bunny hunters or white women chasing or just to clarify that we dominate the ladies :/sadly there isn't one yet

I've just always assumed that y'all all were into WW, haven't met one yet that wasn't.

Tags
cuckold, qos