Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Any bulls here ever do the "seduce my wife at a bar" thing?
Old 08-05-2014, 04:42 PM

Default Any bulls here ever do the "seduce my wife at a bar" thing?

You see alot of ads from husbands saying they want their wife seduced at a bar by a black man. Many times they'll say she's "open" to it, but she doesn't like when he sets it up, but only that its done "naturally" (lol). I understand this generally means she has no idea what he's into, and he can kinda get his rocks off from a distance while still claiming innocent at the end.

I took up an offer once, a guy wanted me to meet his wife at a lounge in a hotel here in Vegas. I was naive to how delusional these husbands/single guys are at the time so I believed him. He gave me some quick tips in private and paid my way in. I came nicely dressed, looking and smelling good. Tried to dance on her, she wasn't having it. I'm like damn I just want to dance....she goes "my husband sent you over here didn't he?" Lol. I hadn't been anywhere near her husband but I guess he pulls shit like that all the time. She was just like "sorry but I'm not going to sleep with a black guy"...and that was it. What else could I do? Afterwards, he said I "gave up too easily". Im like what else you want me to do, she said she's not into it, and she already knew you probably set it up. I'm not going to embarrass myself in here. He still blamed me. In other words, he wanted me to damn near sexually harrass his wife in a vegas nightclub and probabaly end up being thrown out or even sent to jail. Anyone else ever try this?

Last edited by NorthVegasBBC; 08-05-2014 at 04:45 PM..

Old 08-05-2014, 06:15 PM

10/10 my sides are in orbit

and now, a word from every single fake couple and BBC on here about why this is a good idea.............

Old 08-05-2014, 07:08 PM

About 5 years ago the wife and I talked about her being with a black guy. we were swingers for a few years and finally she decided she'd give it a try. So it was up to me to find a guy that knew the lifestyle and knew this would be her first time with a black guy. I found a couple of guys and explained to them the being picked up in a bar scenario. They were all for it. On the other hand the wife always found it arousing to play out that scenario also. But when I set it up she had no idea who she was meeting, especially had no clue it was going to be a black guy. So off we went to a hotel that had a bar in the lobby. I went in first and sat at the bar which was horseshoe shaped. I satin the corner so I could see the whole area. The guys weren't there and she walked in and sat alone in the center of the bar scanning who could've been the person I set her up with. She had a very short bluejean skirt and a fairly lowcut top, she's only a B cup so not much cleavage to show off but those legs are always an attention grabber. After about 5 minutes the first guy walked in and scanned the bar and she was the only lady there so he walked up to her and gave her the code word we all discussed beforehand so she would know it was the correct person I set her up with. The look on her face was priceless!!! But she went with it and they had a drink and were talking and having a good time. She texted me something to the effect as "R U kidding me" lol Then his friend walked up and introduced himself also.. Now the first look was priceless... this second look was EPIC! but she went along with them talking and texting me telling me they were really cool and she was having fun. It was such a huge turn on seeing her with these 2 older gentlemen and I can tell by the bartender and a couple of other patrons that they thought she was a slut for being with these 2 older black gentlemen. So after about 3o minutes of them talking she texted me saying they were going to get a room and will let me know what room number! When they left for the hotel lobby which the desk could be seen from the bar I paid my tab and the bartender not knowing she was my wife thought she was a hooker to go get a room with those 2 guys.. I was like maybe she just wants to have fun lol little did they know. So I went to the car to grab my camera and she texted me the room number.. By the time I got to the room she was already naked and sucking on one of the guys.. she stopped we all chatted and laughed about it but I didn't tell them about the prostitute detail lol my wife would have been furious. But long story short.. That was her first time with black guys and she still fucks the same guys 4.5 yrs later.

So yes picking up unknowing wives can be done!

WW

I'm trying but, ...
Old 08-06-2014, 12:33 AM

Default I'm trying but, ...

Wife travels from time to time to Anchorage, Ak. so, I'm trying to set her up. The difference here is that she knows that I am trying to make this happen for her, not me. I will be in Fairbanks, Ak. If I tell my wife to be present at the bar in the hotel, she knows that she may be approached by a black man. She knows that is how it will happen so, if she is in the bar she is there to get picked up.

The wife does not have a lot of time to spend searching for an extra-marital sexual encounter. Start a chat with her and she will play along. Touch her back and she will melt in your arms. She loves attention and when it comes from a stranger, she is drawn to the unknown, the anticipation. It puts her on a sexual high. She does not come down from that high until she has fulfilled the strange man's desires.

Well, all you black bulls, I hope that you run into my wife and sweep her off her feet. Knowing that, the wife, will play your game, means that you are not blindly walking into trouble. Play it your way or play it my way. Your choice.