Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

ILI-Chat - Keep it Real
Old 08-15-2014, 12:52 PM

Default ILI-Chat - Keep it Real

Hello fellow ILI-Chatters,

Some may know and remember me from the Drawings I post in the chatroom(s).
I haven't posted on the Forum for a while; but that's going to change.

The Topic I would like to talk about (and get info) is: ILI-(iloveinterracial)Chat - Keep(ing) it Real

Over the years I have met many nice, interesting and fun people.
In the begining (couple months) I didn't talked that much. I Observed (don't confuse it with perving) and checked the chatroom to get an idea what type of people (chatters) are using this platform - chat.

Once I learned what type of people were using the chat I started (random) conversations with men and women. For the most part everybody is very nice, fun and interesting in their own way. At the time many did take the trouble to have real conversations which made it more easy for normal curious people to join. It didn't matter if you were talking with male, female, black, white, straight, bi-sxuals, lesbians etc.

Than at some point I encountered some very strange individuals. Haters (Racists), Silent chatters (pervert non-chatters who only click cams to view and probably get off), male (hubby) chatters from couples who's wifes are never around and male chatters who pose as female.

From that point on I started to get into the VERIFY(ING) Business.
I myself have Verified dozens of chatters; in my case; most of them being Female.

By the end of last Year the chatroom changed dramatically. Ever since the Update of the chatroom less regular real - verified chatters (male and female) have been coming online. In return many new chatters joined the chatroom.

This in it's own isn't and shouldn't be a problem. The point is; most of the new chatters seem to be and in fact are male chatters posing as female chatters. Also many new chatters don't seem to start and - or have real conversations anymore. There seems to be a disconnection going on. Chatters seem to be less tolerant towards eachother (black, white, straight, bi-sxual, lesbians etc.) Everybody seems to be waiting on eachother for someone to talk and start a conversation. Instead of making ones Interracial experience Reality it's becoming more of a Fantasy only.

For an Interracial Experience to become Reality - You should KEEP IT REAL!

To the ILI-Chatters:
- What are your thoughts on ILI-Chat?
- Any ideas how to make ILI-Chat more accessible to the general public (chatters)?

When real is not acceptable.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:33 PM

Default When real is not acceptable.

I remember chatting about my wife's sexual encounters when more and more it seemed as if others did not like the reality that I presented. It was evident and those that found my conversation disgusting made it very clear that they wanted me out of the chat room. I ignored those that were not keeping a civil chat but the person I was chatting with, disappeared. End of the conversation. That ended my chat experience. I don't believe that I will step forward anymore in the Chat Room.

Remembering when my wife got on the cam with a man that put her down. Why, in the world, would a woman step forward and cam to repeat this bad experience?

Whatever your cup of tea is, choose to let others be real. I've found that so many alternative lifestyles cannot accept every alternative lifestyle. They become prejudice and make deragatory remarks. In my book, they are hypocrites.

Old 08-16-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientone View Post
I remember chatting about my wife's sexual encounters when more and more it seemed as if others did not like the reality that I presented. It was evident and those that found my conversation disgusting made it very clear that they wanted me out of the chat room. I ignored those that were not keeping a civil chat but the person I was chatting with, disappeared. End of the conversation. That ended my chat experience. I don't believe that I will step forward anymore in the Chat Room.

Remembering when my wife got on the cam with a man that put her down. Why, in the world, would a woman step forward and cam to repeat this bad experience?

Whatever your cup of tea is, choose to let others be real. I've found that so many alternative lifestyles cannot accept every alternative lifestyle. They become prejudice and make deragatory remarks. In my book, they are hypocrites.

Too bad you had a negative experience in iloveinterracial Chatroom.

After Observing the Chatroom for a long time:

I think a "new chatter" has a far better chance when introducing him- and / or herself so the regular chatters can get to know the new kid on the block (so to speak).

Many new chatters start off by pushing their ideas and lifestyles in the faces of the regular chatters. And that's one of the problems in my honest opinion.
An introduction and a "normal" (as normal as can be) conversation will lead to better results.

Of course there will be a small percentage that still doesn't want to talk but that's just a matter of accepting the situation and get over it without having any hard feelings.

Old 08-16-2014, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywayintermsofsex View Post
Your remark on "keeping it real" is spot on. But where do you expect your questions to lead? Are you one of the ILI developers? B`cause otherwise there would be no use in asking for enhancements, just sayin`.

Answer to your first question: it`s a dead place.
Answer to second q.: Move it away from this site?! *lol*

Thank you for sharing your opinion - answers.

No I am not one of the ILI developers.
I am doing Research on the behavior of primarily Female Chatters in relation to the Interracial Scene (communication - interaction between Black Men) by Observing the Chatroom.

Of course some in the Chatroom laughed it off as being a trick stating and confusing "Observing" with "Perving".
It doesn't bother me because I still get my info by Observations with or without the chatters believing in the Research.

Some might see the Research as "Profiling" which is an absurd idea and gives too much credit; because that's an whole other level of Research.

Having said all that:

- I think this Chatsite has potential even when the chat seems to be silent - quiet at times.
- Making it more accesible to the general public can bring more life to the chat if managed in a good way.

Simple but complicated.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:46 PM

Default Simple but complicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Stud View Post
Too bad you had a negative experience in iloveinterracial Chatroom.

After Observing the Chatroom for a long time:

I think a "new chatter" has a far better chance when introducing him- and / or herself so the regular chatters can get to know the new kid on the block (so to speak).

Many new chatters start off by pushing their ideas and lifestyles in the faces of the regular chatters. And that's one of the problems in my honest opinion.
An introduction and a "normal" (as normal as can be) conversation will lead to better results.

Of course there will be a small percentage that still doesn't want to talk but that's just a matter of accepting the situation and get over it without having any hard feelings.
Stepping off topic, the Chat Room is quiet and I have so far just observed without introducing myself. After all, the simplest of introductions is that one is in the Chat Room and one's profile is available to others in the Chat Room. This becomes apparent when someone actually steps forward and asks a question or comments about my profile. Hence, a simple introduction has already been acknowledged. This discussion or, should I say, the getting to know others is often an eye opener into a new relationship or moving on to find a relationship that suits the inquirer.

It was evident that others really did not accept the realness of the wife's and my alternative lifestyle. What was too bad was that they voiced there dislike for that lifestyle. What answers I gave and what volunteered info I gave ultimately lead to even the inquirer to just leave. That he left, was acceptable and ultimately said that he was not interested. He left without saying that he was disgusted whereas the others voiced their disgust.

I suspect that this sort of interaction may not be a part of your research, and yet, it could lend to signify the real struggles found in the Chat Room.

Old 08-19-2014, 03:13 AM

The new lay-out of the chat room had a lot to do with REGs( guys an girls) not participating in it anymore.... WHY?? because it freaked the verified normal women out that there CAM could be viewed by anyone ( mainly weird cucks and pervs) with out there permission.... since then that feature has been updated but the damage was done and people have moved on..... no more real women in the chat room will result the normal regular (down-to-earth ) guys not signing in as well..... the chat room has turn into a ghost town of nothing but gay men and fake women with no CAMs lol smh ( the forums too)

Old 08-19-2014, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientone View Post
Stepping off topic, the Chat Room is quiet and I have so far just observed without introducing myself. After all, the simplest of introductions is that one is in the Chat Room and one's profile is available to others in the Chat Room. This becomes apparent when someone actually steps forward and asks a question or comments about my profile. Hence, a simple introduction has already been acknowledged. This discussion or, should I say, the getting to know others is often an eye opener into a new relationship or moving on to find a relationship that suits the inquirer.

It was evident that others really did not accept the realness of the wife's and my alternative lifestyle. What was too bad was that they voiced there dislike for that lifestyle. What answers I gave and what volunteered info I gave ultimately lead to even the inquirer to just leave. That he left, was acceptable and ultimately said that he was not interested. He left without saying that he was disgusted whereas the others voiced their disgust.

I suspect that this sort of interaction may not be a part of your research, and yet, it could lend to signify the real struggles found in the Chat Room.

In a normal setting chatters should view and read the profiles first. The reality is; most don't read profiles maybe only viewing pics and vids at best.
Also many profiles are set to private which makes the profile owner less attractive to get to know better.

Due to the many fakes most chatters hardly ever start a conversation these days. The ones who do have conversations are often regular chatters who have been active long enough to build some trust and or have verified eachother via webcam.

Although this is an adult web- / chatsite; new chatters should avoid talking about sexual topics when they want a conversation. It's not much different than meeting someone in public. In public you don't talk about sex straight away. You get to know the other person better.

Of course there are individuals who talk about sex straight away. Most of them in this case are cucks and that's the type male chatters don't want to talk to.

Thank you for your take / anwser
Old 08-19-2014, 07:39 AM

Default Thank you for your take / anwser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drknockbootzz View Post
The new lay-out of the chat room had a lot to do with REGs( guys an girls) not participating in it anymore.... WHY?? because it freaked the verified normal women out that there CAM could be viewed by anyone ( mainly weird cucks and pervs) with out there permission.... since then that feature has been updated but the damage was done and people have moved on..... no more real women in the chat room will result the normal regular (down-to-earth ) guys not signing in as well..... the chat room has turn into a ghost town of nothing but gay men and fake women with no CAMs lol smh ( the forums too)

You have a very good point. The new lay-out of the chatroom seems to have played a very big role in regular chatters not participating (signing in) anymore.
Another possible cause could be that chatters are using outdated hard- and software making chat and webcam lag, lose connection regularly which frustrates them and give up trying sgning in.

The chatroom has somewhat become a ghost town. Hardly anyone is talking in mainchat anymore even if there are 30+ chatters online.

Sigh, I Miss the
Old 08-19-2014, 06:05 PM

Unhappy Sigh, I Miss the

The good ole days. Well minus the fakes,flakes,stalkers and haters.

*waves hello to the fam

Old 08-20-2014, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

The good ole days. Well minus the fakes,flakes,stalkers and haters.

*waves hello to the fam

hey beautiful

Tags
cougar, dick, ili-chat, milf, pussy