Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Taking advantage of emotional neglected (Older) Women
Old 08-17-2014, 09:24 AM

Default Taking advantage of emotional neglected (Older) Women

This topic is about: Taking advantage of emotional neglected (older) women.

As part of my Research in the Female Behavior in relation to the interracial lifestyle - black men; I would like to get as much info to get a realistic view on this topic.

Questions to the men:
- Have you ever taken advantage of an emotional neglected (older) woman?
- Would you ever take advantage of an emotional neglected (older) woman if you had the chance?

Questions to the women:
- Have you ever been in a situation you have been taken advantage of because at some point in life you was emotional neglected?
- Would you actually intentionally allow men to take advantage of you when you're emotional neglected?

Question to both men and women:
- What is your honest opinion about men taking advantage of emotional neglected (older) women?

Old 08-17-2014, 11:20 AM

could you please define "TAKING ADVANTAGE OF"????

Taking Advantage Of - definition in context
Old 08-17-2014, 01:53 PM

Default Taking Advantage Of - definition in context

Quote:
Originally Posted by Que-Jay201 View Post
could you please define "TAKING ADVANTAGE OF"????
"Taking Advantage Of" in this case - in context = take Sexual advantage of a woman. In a broader sense, even financial if the woman in question is rich and so on.

I am aware that this is a sensitive issue and topic to discuss and or talk about. Probably not many men and women would dare to anwser and or share their personal experience(s). Yet it's very important to know to what extent emotional neglected (older) women are exposed to this type of situations (taken advantage of by (opportunistic) men in sexual, financial way).

Old 08-18-2014, 03:17 PM

This is a tough question to answer because a lot, and I do mean a lot, are emotionally neglected, and then you have a lot of those are emotionally challenged; where they're emotionally needy tonthe point of being a lunatic. Then they wont tell you that they're neglected until and if you spend a lot of time with them.
It's hard to tell in the beginning. I tell females what they want to hear, whether I think it or not; I don't do it to be malicious though; on every female you'll find something on them or about them that you'll find appealing because for the most part all females want to hear that they're beautiful, or that they have beautiful bodies, or that they're pussy is the best, or that they suck dick the best.

First off STUD!!! Muah!!!
Old 08-19-2014, 12:12 AM

Default First off STUD!!! Muah!!!

Not throwing stones, just my personal POV.

I'm a firm believer in karma!!! Young, old, men, women it's all the same to me. I could never take advantage of anyone and honestly would give karma a helping hand if they tried that BS with me.

But with that being said, I do know that some women love to be used and taken advantage of even open theirselves up to it. Crazy. So I guess it only makes sense that others have learned how to take advantage of those type situations.

Ha but if she's emotionally unstable I advise ya to stay away and hide your bunny rabbits. Crazy women out there.

Thank you for your personal POV Mustang Alley
Old 08-19-2014, 06:33 AM

Default Thank you for your personal POV Mustang Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Not throwing stones, just my personal POV.

I'm a firm believer in karma!!! Young, old, men, women it's all the same to me. I could never take advantage of anyone and honestly would give karma a helping hand if they tried that BS with me.

But with that being said, I do know that some women love to be used and taken advantage of even open theirselves up to it. Crazy. So I guess it only makes sense that others have learned how to take advantage of those type situations.

Ha but if she's emotionally unstable I advise ya to stay away and hide your bunny rabbits. Crazy women out there.

It does seem there are a lot of women with emotional problems (neglected, unstable) these days. Probable cause: Breakups - divorce, one-parent moms, low self-esteem (result of emotional abuse and or due media promoting a certain look how a woman should look like, etc.).

Others can learn how to take advantage of those type of situations. Therefore it's important to know to what extent this phenomenon is taking place to prevent women being victimized.

It's good advise for men to stay away from women who are emotional unstable - crazy women as you call them.

For women who are emotional neglected and unstable who wouldn't like to get advantage of; perhaps you should try to talk about it with family, friends or doctor (psychiatrist) and build up your self-esteem.

Last edited by Black_Stud; 08-19-2014 at 06:36 AM..

Thank you for your anwser @ jim
Old 08-19-2014, 07:06 AM

Default Thank you for your anwser @ jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
This is a tough question to answer because a lot, and I do mean a lot, are emotionally neglected, and then you have a lot of those are emotionally challenged; where they're emotionally needy tonthe point of being a lunatic. Then they wont tell you that they're neglected until and if you spend a lot of time with them.
It's hard to tell in the beginning. I tell females what they want to hear, whether I think it or not; I don't do it to be malicious though; on every female you'll find something on them or about them that you'll find appealing because for the most part all females want to hear that they're beautiful, or that they have beautiful bodies, or that they're pussy is the best, or that they suck dick the best.
Indeed it's hard to tell if a woman is emotional neglected; especially in chatrooms. Most women seem to be very spontanious in chatrooms. In real life it's maybe harder for emotional neglected women to act spontanious.

Being an active chatter on ILI-Chat; I did came across several women (not telling who out of privacy and respect) who you could consider being emotional neglected - unstable. In their case they told about their low self-esteem and their need of attention.
That need of attention can have an possitive outcome "if" they find someone who understands their situation, respect them, not take advantage and help women get self-esteem.
Unfortunately they end up being used; often in sexual ways.

Some might say; you're a hypocrite and not helping the emotional neglected women (on iloveinterracial chat).
Maybe I can't help them in a professional way but this forum topic can be used in "their" advantage and even give them the moral support knowing people do care about them.

Large amount of emotional neglected Women active on ILI-Chat - October 31, 2014
Old 10-31-2014, 09:47 AM

Default Large amount of emotional neglected Women active on ILI-Chat - October 31, 2014

LARGE AMOUNT OF EMOTIONAL NEGLECTED WOMEN ACTIVE ON ILI-CHAT

Over the past few months I have been talking to many "new" Female ILI-Chat members (FICM) and included them into the field study.

After studying the collected Research Data (RD); thus far shows atleast 75% of the FICM are emotionally neglected. The outcome will most likely be much higher. This high amount of emotional neglected women (ENW) is very alarming.

To what extent FICM are emotionally neglected is hard to say. They all often have a very good way of hiding their (real) problems. It takes time to study all the RD to come to a conclusion.

not my style
Old 10-31-2014, 02:31 PM

Default not my style

i wouldn't be comfortable taking advantage of a woman who is or isn't emotionally neglected

Thank you for your comment. - October 31, 2014
Old 10-31-2014, 02:43 PM

Default Thank you for your comment. - October 31, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku714 View Post
i wouldn't be comfortable taking advantage of a woman who is or isn't emotionally neglected
Thank you for your comment.

On average there aren't many men who will take advantage of any woman; emotionally neglected or not.

The fact remains; there will always be opportunists who will try their best to take advantage of women; especially emotionally neglected women.

Glad you're on the good side.
Keep up the good work.

Tags
cougars, forum, milf, topic, women