Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Does any dude notice this?
Old 09-10-2014, 09:20 AM

Default Does any dude notice this?

The African women I have sex with want to have their pussy & ass licked real good; the white women that I have sex with just want to be fucked real good.
Why the contrast?

Old 09-10-2014, 12:55 PM

Well the African women want that make love to me and get me off, While the white women wants something that they never had or not getting at home

Old 10-06-2014, 10:00 PM

I agree. The first time Im with a white woman, she's all about getting some dick. They're eager to get that black dick inside them. A lot of black women aren't used to getting licked.

Old 10-07-2014, 11:08 AM

I'm sure most women of any ethnicity want, or at least don't mind, oral sex performed on them, but in all my years of sex I can't remember any white women asking me to eat her pussy; as a matter of fact this one lady I've been having sex with for five years or so came out of the shower and mentioned that she hadn't had her pussy ate in a while; I took the towel and finished drying her off and asked if she wanted me to do it, and she nodded yes; again, she really didn't ask. I would say between 30-40% of the African and hispanic women that I had sex with came out and directly asked me to eat their pussy. Some evwnnwould say 'you gotta lick before you stick'! I don't know if white women are scared to ask, or if they think it's disrespectful or what.

Old 10-07-2014, 12:02 PM

I'm not scared to ask. I want my pussy and ass licked, sucked and fucked....Becky

white vs black: what they like
Old 10-07-2014, 03:42 PM

Default white vs black: what they like

i think white woman get the oral at home but not a really good fucking where a black woman gets the good fucking but the licking and foreplay may be lacking. so the grass is always greener on the other side or most blackmen like and know how to fuck where some white guys( who may know how to fuck) tend to show there lust and love by giving really good oral and foreplay me thank god i good really at both

Interesting
Old 10-07-2014, 06:39 PM

Default Interesting

Well "years ago" stereo-types were that white women NEVER had sex with black men, (not openly, and if they did they sure didn't talk about it, or take pictures). And "black men don't eat pussy" (black or white) was the normal thinking generally. Seems like things have changed, so, it could vary with the paricipants age, local, and if both parties are black or white vs one of each together. It could also depend on "first" timers vs experienced at interracial. Do you think the very first time might be inhanced by actually seeing the skin contrast, and the "reality" of it happening?

Just some of my thoughts on it.

Old 10-07-2014, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw thomas bbc View Post
i think white woman get the oral at home but not a really good fucking where a black woman gets the good fucking but the licking and foreplay may be lacking. so the grass is always greener on the other side or most blackmen like and know how to fuck where some white guys( who may know how to fuck) tend to show there lust and love by giving really good oral and foreplay me thank god i good really at both
yes you have a strong point

Good Licking
Old 10-07-2014, 08:05 PM

Default Good Licking

Well I am not crazy about having someone i have or will kiss licking my butt. Now does that make me weird if i say i have no problem with getting a taste of mine or another womans juices. I insist on a good preparation job done just to make sure I am already to receive a hard man with very little effort. There isn't a much better feeling than getting the full length on the first stroke

eating pussy or sucking cock
Old 10-09-2014, 04:08 PM

Default eating pussy or sucking cock

I think that oral sex is the most erotic form of sex ever and a complete expression of ur fantasies. Any woman can spread her legs or put her butt up and have a man fuck her! I want to enjoy sex not just be a cumdumpster!!!