Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White girls: do you talk to your friends about black guys?
Old 09-27-2014, 08:13 PM

Default White girls: do you talk to your friends about black guys?

Do any of you girls tell your friends about your experiences and try to get them to convert?

Last edited by whiteboi4QOS; 10-01-2014 at 08:36 PM..

Old 09-28-2014, 10:33 PM

My wife has a friend at work who's married to a black guy and she talks about him no different than any woman will talk about her husband.

She talks about there relationship, family, kids and social life. She even talks about sex and makes no mention about him being black making the sex any better.

But I know there are some out there who probably make it a big deal and get graphic and go into detail about size and stamina and how much better black men are and all that.

Who knows. Lol

That's a big NO!
Old 09-28-2014, 10:56 PM

Default That's a big NO!

My life my business. I've never discussed anything about my husband either, as far as all my friends know he's bad in bed, HE's not but I don't brag bc if you do then they may want what you have. Same with all men in my life, I keep everything to myself. Plus I don't deal with very many women. Too much drama!! (Not including my ili sisters, Tgirls and sissy *wink)

So on the flip side ~~ do you tell all your friends that you like IR sex and try and get them into it?

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 09-28-2014 at 10:59 PM..

Old 09-28-2014, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

My life my business. I've never discussed anything about my husband either, as far as all my friends know he's bad in bed, HE's not but I don't brag bc if you do then they may want what you have. Same with all men in my life, I keep everything to myself. Plus I don't deal with very many women. Too much drama!! (Not including my ili sisters, Tgirls and sissy *wink)

So on the flip side ~~ do you tell all your friends that you like IR sex and try and get them into it?

well played!! Lol

I share everything
Old 09-29-2014, 02:44 AM

Default I share everything

I tell my girlfriends almost everything that I do in the bedroom..... and they with me! The only time I don't is if my guy asks me specifically not to..... then I don't.
But I love sharing and hearing all the delicious details!

Yeah and I try to get my friends into interracial sex too... if they try it, most often they stick with it

Last edited by zoe lawless; 09-29-2014 at 02:45 AM.. Reason: adding more information

B and Zoe
Old 09-29-2014, 07:52 AM

Talking B and Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoe lawless View Post
I tell my girlfriends almost everything that I do in the bedroom..... and they with me! The only time I don't is if my guy asks me specifically not to..... then I don't.

Yeah and I try to get my friends into interracial sex too... if they try it, most often they stick with it
think your friends will be jelly if they knew how much BBC I will keep your holes filled up with and how wet, wet, wet I'll constantly keep that pink pussy?

On the flip side.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:23 PM

Default On the flip side.

The wife never talks to her girl friends about her extra-marital sexual encounters. She has me to talk to and an old male friend that she will open up to. It is really hard to get the wife to open up to her feelings. And then, she has trouble remembering. She is just for the moment. She did come home last week after being out of town and excitedly told me about her first night away.

Old 09-29-2014, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoe lawless View Post

Since you're so open. Let's skype and get you cam verified. Would love to be able to add you too to the verified list.

Old 09-29-2014, 09:29 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere View Post
well played!! Lol

Why thank you.

Old 10-01-2014, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsDeep4810 View Post
think your friends will be jelly if they knew how much BBC I will keep your holes filled up with and how wet, wet, wet I'll constantly keep that pink pussy?
What good is a wet pussy without a sweet hard, thick black cock inside?