Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Racist women in Las Vegas
Old 10-05-2014, 10:55 AM

Default Racist women in Las Vegas

I've been in Vegas a few years now and there's something that I've noticed for a while about this city-how racist the women are here towards Black Men.

Moving here from Miami, at first, I thought it was just my imagination, (a girl ran off screaming,"No Black guys! when I spoke to her) but I kept my cool. I speak to women on the Strip when I'm occasionally there and women turn their heads and walk faster...whatever. So recently, I was just looking at vegas CL, and pretty much all the women's posts ended with...you guessed it, "No Black guys".

the (real) women on ILI, not from vegas, are REALLY about BBC! (just like women that visit this city). but this remedial behavior women display here has me perplexed. why come on a site like this that is all about...Big Black Cocks fucking...White pussies..but then, do a 40 yard dash when someone speaks to them in person??
smh, seriously..smh.

has anyone else experienced this type of ignorance and how have you dealt with it?

Last edited by BallsDeep4810; 10-10-2014 at 04:37 PM..

Old 10-05-2014, 12:07 PM

why are you bothering them? Leave them alone and you won't get your feelings hurt! You are a complete stranger to them!

Old 10-05-2014, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbiggs View Post
why are you bothering them? Leave them alone and you won't get your feelings hurt! You are a complete stranger to them!
cuz I like pussy and I don't like prejudice people.
so..eat a dick.

Old 10-05-2014, 03:34 PM

I have been living in Vegas for 6 yrs now. Prior to Vegas I have lived in Seattle for 4 yrs, San Diego for 2 yrs, and the west valley aka Tempe growing up. When it comes to dating white women are hard to pull in Vegas when it comes to local women in my experience. When it comes to swinging I have met plenty of local white couples where women prefers black men. I'm surprised by how many black men here locally in Vegas prefer non black men only which is bad because that means we did something to turn them off from dating us.

Old 10-06-2014, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbiggs View Post
I agree. You can't just assume that every white woman is interested in BM or BBC. I don't like being embarrassed especially after making my feelings vulnerable. On most dating sites, I read profiles very carefully looking for signs that a woman may or may not be interested in an interracial encounter or relationship. In fact, I usually let them make the first move or I may throw out a random greeting to test the waters. But when a woman says she's not interested in black guys then it's pretty cut and dry. I don't know who so many black men complain about this as if access to white woman is owed to them. But then they show the same rebuttal towards black women.

Old 10-07-2014, 05:25 AM

Geez I need to proof read my own messages. I meant I was surprised on how many black women date non black men.

Didn't Notice in Las Vegas
Old 10-08-2014, 08:20 PM

Default Didn't Notice in Las Vegas

We have been to Las Vegas a few times over the years, and are both surprised to even hear this. Qualify that with - we are two white folks who have never had or experienced much racism, besides the flippant racial slurs that we have heard from both white and black folks. We have spent a considerable amount of time partying with black folks; but have not seen anything like someone running away from any of our friends, or us.
Just being here shows you where we stand on the issue. We are happy to talk to folks of other races, and have much love for them.
This is a subject that we always hate to hear about. Shows that the person is very narrow minded. I think I'm just rambling here...sorry

Cheers!
Dee

Old 10-08-2014, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeannamontana View Post
We have been to Las Vegas a few times over the years, and are both surprised to even hear this. Qualify that with - we are two white folks who have never had or experienced much racism, besides the flippant racial slurs that we have heard from both white and black folks. We have spent a considerable amount of time partying with black folks; but have not seen anything like someone running away from any of our friends, or us.
Just being here shows you where we stand on the issue. We are happy to talk to folks of other races, and have much love for them.
This is a subject that we always hate to hear about. Shows that the person is very narrow minded. I think I'm just rambling here...sorry

Cheers!
Dee
Vegas has its moments. it's cool to visit but living here is a little different of a story. I was checking out the history of this city and the moniker is the" Mississippi of the West". huh? complete with confederate flags and all.

talking to open minded people like yourself is always good because this site is about meeting new people, having fun and having sex which is always a good thing. cheers to you also, baby.

Last edited by BallsDeep4810; 10-08-2014 at 10:19 PM..

Old 10-09-2014, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsDeep4810 View Post
I've been in Vegas a few years now and there's something that I've noticed for a while about this city-how racist the women are here towards Black Men.

Moving here from Miami, at first, I thought it was just my imagination, (a girl ran off screaming,"No Black guys! when I spoke to her) but I kept my cool. I speak to women on the Strip when I'm occasionally there and women turn their heads and walk faster...whatever. So recently, I was just looking at vegas CL, and pretty much all the women's posts ended with...you guessed it, "No Black guys".

the (real) women on ILI, not from vegas, are REALLY about BBC! (just like women that visit this city). but this remedial behavior women display here has me perplexed. why come on a site like this that is all about...Big Black Cocks fucking...White pussies..but then, do a 40 yard dash when someone speaks to them in person??
smh, seriously..smh.

has anyone else experienced this type of ignorance and how have you deadly with it?
Good going showing everyone how big of a douchbag you are.

Oh you black all white women should fuck you because you are huh?

Oh they don't like some random black guy coming up to them on the street looking for sex.

They must be racist because that there is no other reason for them not to say no to fucking a complete fucking stranger they have never saw before in their lives.

No other reason like they could have been raped by a black stranger (god no rape by a black guy is not rape at all), or almost. Or attacked in another form. Or someone they know had these happen to them.

Or heaven forbid they don't want to fuck a complete stranger they don't know who won't pay for a kid if one happens or let along get them a STD.

Old 10-09-2014, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geedds View Post
Good going showing everyone how big of a douchbag you are.

Oh you black all white women should fuck you because you are huh?

Oh they don't like some random black guy coming up to them on the street looking for sex.

They must be racist because that there is no other reason for them not to say no to fucking a complete fucking stranger they have never saw before in their lives.

No other reason like they could have been raped by a black stranger (god no rape by a black guy is not rape at all), or almost. Or attacked in another form. Or someone they know had these happen to them.

Or heaven forbid they don't want to fuck a complete stranger they don't know who won't pay for a kid if one happens or let along get them a STD.
let along get an STP?? see how the truth hurts the ignorant? he can't even put together a coherent sentence. it's obvious that you piss on your balls :-) anyway..eat a dick like your used to doing..

Last edited by BallsDeep4810; 10-09-2014 at 09:47 AM..

Tags
femdom