Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-21-2014, 02:27 AM

My wife does it for me!

Old 10-21-2014, 08:40 AM

Same thing as always; [thighs and ass] T & A;
I don't need anything else.

Corporate Types or Mommies
Old 10-21-2014, 01:47 PM

Default Corporate Types or Mommies

Personally, I love all kinds of women, but what gets me the hottest are the career focused corporate women in their business suits and killer heels. If she's not a corporate girl, then I love a mommy that in really involved in PTA, Junior League, etc.

Both of these kinds of women need some stress relief and I love giving it to them.

Old 10-21-2014, 03:03 PM

Sorry ladies but I am while and eight inches in length and relatively good looking and athletic. Would love to find a white woman for some extra affairs. I am single but am very discreet. I would hope to hear from you if you are interested.

Steve

Old 10-25-2014, 10:16 PM

Intelligent and sophsicated mature ladies in their 40s and up, cougars who know what they want.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:19 AM

For me it is the big breasted women with all natuarel Titties!my wife does it for me 42DD with a very sexual being !

Last edited by bubblegumm; 10-26-2014 at 10:22 AM..

White cpl looking
Old 10-28-2014, 05:59 AM

Default White cpl looking

We are a white cpl and have been into swinging for many yrs. We have meet many cpls over the years and for us race is not a issue ! I like cock and hubby likes pussy ! Yes I do enjoy to be the center of attention with a few men for me to play with and see how many times they can cum in me . For one party I was blindfolded before the men (5) came and I had no idea who was touching me and undressing me ! It took them about 30 minutes to totally undress me all the time somebody's hands or fingers were all over me !!! By the time I stood there naked as the day I was born and dripping wet cause I was so excited ... I had already had my nipples sucked I think by everyone and you haven't lived till you've had both nipples sucked on at the same time and your pussy licked with your ass fingered too!!!! OMG I had my juices running down the inside of my legs!!! All this time I could hear cameras clicking so I knew the guys were enjoying them selves. . I got lead over to the bed and all this time the only voice that had spoken was my hubby. Once on the bed hubby told me to get on all fours and this was the first time I even felt a cock !!! Then I felt one rubbing my pussy from behind and I felt the bed move on both sides of me and then I felt a cock rubbing both sides of my face!! By this time my pussy was sooooo wet the guy behind me slid in me in one easy push clear to his balls !!! All I could is squeal in delight and I turned my head to find a cock ready for sucking and oh yes there was one!!! All I know is it was around 6pm when I got blindfolded and it was midnight when I got to get the blindfold off and I know I'd sucked each one so many times even with my pussy juice and their cocks !!! I had been fucked in my pussy and ass so much I lost count !!! And the best was just before I got to take off the blindfold I was riding a cock and sucking another and all of a sudden I felt something rub my ass hole then in swift stroke he was ball's deep and started pumping hard in my ass and the guy underneath me got the same motion and they brought me to a massive climax and both of them shot their loads in me made me cum sooooo hard all I could do was see stars and almost pass out and the guy I was trying to suck shot his load and almost choked me!!!! But once I was unblindfolded there stood 5 guys plus my husband , 3 white men and 3 black men !!! All 6 men are well over average and really at no time could I have told you what color cock had been my mouth or pussy !!!!!! But as I lay there on the bed with my makeup looking like hell and with cum on my face and leaking from my pussy and ass and trying to focus from being blindfolded for 6 hrs I looked at the guys who just had their way with me I got embarrassed and turned on at the same time cause I knew each one of them !!!!! As each one left to go home to their wives we kissed and they ask if we could do this again!!! And yes we have done group sex with them after that with a few new ones at different times.

And here she is
Old 11-10-2014, 12:50 AM

Default And here she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
I couldn't agree more....the main thing I like about her is she seam to be the type that would tell the racist white male to go fuck himself...
Doing just that!
Attached Thumbnails
The kind of white woman that turns you on-bird.jpg  

Old 11-21-2014, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere View Post
For me personally the typical hood rat that you see with a black dude does nothing for me. You know the type that tries to talk like a sista and has that look that you just know she's probably dating black guys.

The ones that I like are the ones you'll never guess. Typical soccer mom types. Hot milfs that actually your surprised to see dating blacks or the cute little young chic who goes wild in college and discovers she has a taste for black men. Just my opinion.
those arnt hoodrats those are called LABRATS BUT I ASK
would you put a womans personality type to a particular races attraction to you?

cuz u might be attracted to "success or whiteness" or both but n most cases they are synonymous lol

Old 11-21-2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaquue View Post
One of the greatest things about my girl. Her co workers and family have no idea... acquaintances or others would never guess. If you encountered her any time throughout regular life events the last thing you would imagine is that she loves to frequently have trains pulled on her in cheap motels by complete strangers. You'd have no idea that the night before she swallowed, had her pussy filled, and covered in the cum of a dozen or more cocks of all kinds. You might even sit down next to her at a bar and be shocked to know that she is enjoying sitting there as the cum of 4 black bulls drips from her well stretched pussy. You'd just think she is a sweet lady having an appletini.
lol no every white woman is seen as a cumslut, theres hardly any time i see one nd dont make that assumption they have to prove to me they arnt, but that dosnt give em more respect, most people dont want to say it but more black woman are "ladies" than white women are BY NATURE so dont think its some GREAT SURPRISE any white female even the grandmas, are beast and thats no problem