Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The kind of white woman that turns you on
Old 10-15-2014, 11:38 PM

Default The kind of white woman that turns you on

For me personally the typical hood rat that you see with a black dude does nothing for me. You know the type that tries to talk like a sista and has that look that you just know she's probably dating black guys.

The ones that I like are the ones you'll never guess. Typical soccer mom types. Hot milfs that actually your surprised to see dating blacks or the cute little young chic who goes wild in college and discovers she has a taste for black men. Just my opinion.

I agree
Old 10-16-2014, 04:32 AM

Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere View Post
For me personally the typical hood rat that you see with a black dude does nothing for me. You know the type that tries to talk like a sista and has that look that you just know she's probably dating black guys.

The ones that I like are the ones you'll never guess. Typical soccer mom types. Hot milfs that actually your surprised to see dating blacks or the cute little young chic who goes wild in college and discovers she has a taste for black men. Just my opinion.
Including their husbands sometimes, have no idea that they would consider it and let it happen. But who knows what goes on in a woman's mind??

Last edited by whitecuckmn; 10-16-2014 at 04:36 AM.. Reason: spelling error. I corrected it now.

Old 10-16-2014, 04:37 AM

i can go for the type you would'nt think of but since i'm looking for my first white women i just do'nt know

Old 10-16-2014, 01:25 PM

One of the greatest things about my girl. Her co workers and family have no idea... acquaintances or others would never guess. If you encountered her any time throughout regular life events the last thing you would imagine is that she loves to frequently have trains pulled on her in cheap motels by complete strangers. You'd have no idea that the night before she swallowed, had her pussy filled, and covered in the cum of a dozen or more cocks of all kinds. You might even sit down next to her at a bar and be shocked to know that she is enjoying sitting there as the cum of 4 black bulls drips from her well stretched pussy. You'd just think she is a sweet lady having an appletini.

Old 10-16-2014, 01:54 PM

A whitewoman who has class/real intellect and self respect is what turns me on

Old 10-16-2014, 02:49 PM

Will have to agree with Mr Real. Although a nice pawg is definitely a turn on.

Old 10-16-2014, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere View Post

I do love that moms i've been fucking with. Most of them are married, and her husbands, childs or neighbors don't know her nasty passion. They are so hungry for hot, steamy sex, things they never have gotten at home. You know they don't become pregnant, and they know it too. I am surprised to see her act like a horny whore, fuck their brains out of them, have their pussies filled with lots of fresh cum and swallow black sperm, before getting back to her family and kiss their husbands. At this time I have told sexual invitations by my lovely, amazing neighbor, but I am insecure what to do. I mean, I know her husband, and she is a famous teacher. With nasty fantasies, it seems.

Old 10-17-2014, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post
A whitewoman who has class/real intellect and self respect is what turns me on
That is my girl in public, at work, in her classes, with her friends and family etc. But when we get to the hotel she loves to leave all self respect and class in the car and get in the room and be a filthy slut, cum dump of a white trash whore.

I agree
Old 10-20-2014, 10:23 PM

Default I agree

Personally I like the soccer mom type simply because they have alot going on mentally and physically which makes the experience that much enjoyable. My favorite type of white women though are cougars, there is just something about the way age makes a woman fill out.

From a superficial standpoint, I prefer red heads and ravonettes. Bonus points if you are curvy with tatooes and/or body piercings.

Barbie Cummings
Old 10-21-2014, 01:19 AM

Default Barbie Cummings

From a physical standpoint, I like white girls who have that Barbie Cummings look . . . especially when she goes slutty like in the third pic . . . I'm talkin' an "insta-boner" when I see a white girl who looks like Barbie! I also have a weakness for red heads too but focus mostly on the blondes because a hot red head is very, very difficult to find. Good looking blondes are everywhere though!
Attached Thumbnails
The kind of white woman that turns you on-what.jpg   The kind of white woman that turns you on-i.jpg   The kind of white woman that turns you on-like-.jpg