Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Field Study on Insecure Women - October 25, 2014
Old 10-25-2014, 12:30 PM

Default Field Study on Insecure Women - October 25, 2014

Field Study on insecure women.

By observating chat conversations between men and women (also amongst women themselfs) I have noticed that many female chatters are very insecure.
They often reveal their biggest secrets on chat while they don't have any clue who they're opening up to.

Talking about your problems can be a good thing in the right setting of course; but this particular chat isn't the right setting (platform).
Insecure women and men should talk to a professional doctor and or therapist.

By opening up to random people on chatsites especially in mainchat for everybody to see and read; these insecure women are vulnerable to opportunists who will surely take advantage at any cost.
As a responsible chat-member; we all have to protect the vulnerable (insecure women (and men).

I have opened a new Field Study on insecure women to find out what it is that makes them open up (sharing their biggest secrets) - and why they come on chatsites (like ILI-Chat) while being very vulnerable.

Anyone who would like to give their opinion, point of view and / or want to share their experience can leave a comment.

-> Be Respectful in the comments and towards eachother <-

Old 10-25-2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Stud View Post
Field Study on insecure women.

By observating chat conversations between men and women (also amongst women themselfs) I have noticed that many female chatters are very insecure.
They often reveal their biggest secrets on chat while they don't have any clue who they're opening up to.

Talking about your problems can be a good thing in the right setting of course; but this particular chat isn't the right setting (platform).
Insecure women and men should talk to a professional doctor and or therapist.

By opening up to random people on chatsites especially in mainchat for everybody to see and read; these insecure women are vulnerable to opportunists who will surely take advantage at any cost.
As a responsible chat-member; we all have to protect the vulnerable (insecure women (and men).

I have opened a new Field Study on insecure women to find out what it is that makes them open up (sharing their biggest secrets) - and why they come on chatsites (like ILI-Chat) while being very vulnerable.

Anyone who would like to give their opinion, point of view and / or want to share their experience can leave a comment.

-> Be Respectful in the comments and towards eachother <-
insecurity and low self esteem many of these women suffer from, many blackmen yes want to take advantage of it but i guess these women know they can get attention gauranteed from blackmen and many brothers i talk to always say the main factor of what makes her go to blackmen is low self esteem.

Comment included in the Research Data
Old 10-25-2014, 03:26 PM

Default Comment included in the Research Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post
insecurity and low self esteem many of these women suffer from, many blackmen yes want to take advantage of it but i guess these women know they can get attention gauranteed from blackmen and many brothers i talk to always say the main factor of what makes her go to blackmen is low self esteem.
Thank you for the comment.

Your comment will be included in the Research Data.

Old 10-25-2014, 10:06 PM

It's crazy..... I've seen it with newbies and seasoned members.

Keep it casual and keep it moving!!! hush stud. Lol. Haha starting to feel like we're all in a giant ant farm and Stud has us under a giant microscope. Day 365 ....

Old 10-26-2014, 03:11 AM

just stopping in to say that i approve of the BBC-dome

Giant Ant Farm - October 26, 2014
Old 10-26-2014, 06:36 AM

Default Giant Ant Farm - October 26, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

It's crazy..... I've seen it with newbies and seasoned members.

Keep it casual and keep it moving!!! hush stud. Lol. Haha starting to feel like we're all in a giant ant farm and Stud has us under a giant microscope. Day 365 ....

Thank you for your comment.

It is crazy ... Many newbies / new chatmembers and seasoned members (what a word choice ... "seasoned" ... some may read something else in it .. with a twist they think seasoned pussy juice is like seasoned wine ... it taste better over time..) really are insecure of themselfs. Most of them if not all are in denial about their insecurity.

--------------------------------
I have observed one particular member-x just very recently. On the surface nothing seemed to be wrong; but during conversations I learned that member-x has suffered quite some bit during the years. Member-x seems to feel like being judged by everybody.

Sure hope member-x will get some help and overcome the insecurity.
--------------------------------

Giant Ant Farm

Mustang Alley .... You know a Researcher has to Observe a good amount of subjects in order to get as much good Research Data (RD) as possible.
Otherwise there's no point in publishing a journal ... without RD you could as well publish a fairytale (made up stories).

Therefor, It might seem like you're all in a giant ant farm and being watched through a giant microscope 365 days.
Could say "I'm Big and I'm a Brotha / Brother" .... but than everybody would freak out and be even more insecure.

SEE YOU AROUND!

ili ant farm
Old 10-26-2014, 07:01 AM

Default ili ant farm

Quote:

Therefor, It might seem like you're all in a giant ant farm and being watched through a giant microscope 365 days.
Could say "I'm Big and I'm a Brotha / Brother" .... but than everybody would freak out and be even more insecure.

SEE YOU AROUND!

Lol Stud you're crazy but I still luv ya. Smooches 💋

Crazy Cub
Old 10-26-2014, 07:07 AM

Default Crazy Cub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Lol Stud you're crazy but I still luv ya. Smooches 💋

Crazy!? ...

Crazy about 35+ / 45+ ... (MILF, Cougar) Women ... that's for sure!

Luv ya too ...

Old 10-26-2014, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Thank you for the comment.

Your comment will be included in the Research Data.
Don't forget there are also many insecure men also, infact they are more insecure then the women but men try and hide it and also with insecure men and women it's sometimes a reflection of their ownselves

Already included in the Research Data.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:46 PM

Default Already included in the Research Data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post
Don't forget there are also many insecure men also, infact they are more insecure then the women but men try and hide it and also with insecure men and women it's sometimes a reflection of their ownselves
Thank you for your comment.

Indeed there are also many insecure men on ILI-Chat based on my observations and Research Data.
One of the ways to spot them is the way they talk. Many times those men would be talking bad things about other chatmembers trying to act tough but are infact hiding their insecurity.

All the information is already included in the Research Data.

Tags
cougars, milf, pussy, sex, woman