Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

New and Anxious
Old 11-23-2014, 09:31 AM

Default New and Anxious

Hi everyone,

Sorry to bother everyone with this, but I'm quite anxious (and excited!) about all of this.

I'm 44 years old, white, and wife to a disabled man who has ED issues. After another disappointing round of sex, we had a long discussion and he told me I could look into swinging. Its always been a fantasy to sleep with a strong, sexy black man... and it seems now I can.

The anxiety though, is coming from all of those stories that I've heard over the years. They're so hot, but now I'm worried about how intense all of this is going to be.

Is it really that common for men to not wear condoms and cum inside of their lovers? Do really so many involved end up pregnant with a black baby?

Old 11-23-2014, 11:26 AM

you could go to swing clubs and let a black bull grab you and fuck you so good you will want more. my girl gave him her number and he would come while i was at work. i would get calls while she was riding him. when i came home she sat on my face and it dripped...

Old 11-24-2014, 04:01 PM

Well if this is for real you're lucky that your partner would consider letting you do this. And I'd also suggest going carefully into this type of situation. Make sure all the ground rules are set before hand. If you want to go bareback you'd better be damn well sure the guy is healthy. Other than that, good luck, hope the sex is great and the guy gets to pump a big load of baby batter into your pussy. Enjoy.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez9886 View Post
Hopefully a moderator or administrator with sense will populate this thread with the correct and easy to follow information to help those who continually ask and are never answered.

Thank you moderators and admins...

How to Delete your account from the IloveInterracial website...

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Should be simple as most sites have this information easily accessible.
I'm looking for the same info as well...

Old 11-25-2014, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyEve View Post
Hi everyone,

Sorry to bother everyone with this, but I'm quite anxious (and excited!) about all of this.

I'm 44 years old, white, and wife to a disabled man who has ED issues. After another disappointing round of sex, we had a long discussion and he told me I could look into swinging. Its always been a fantasy to sleep with a strong, sexy black man... and it seems now I can.

The anxiety though, is coming from all of those stories that I've heard over the years. They're so hot, but now I'm worried about how intense all of this is going to be.

Is it really that common for men to not wear condoms and cum inside of their lovers? Do really so many involved end up pregnant with a black baby?
simple answer: no

there's no expectation of having another man's kid or letting him go raw or any of that other nonsense, but you're more than welcome to. if you're firm about playing safe then most guys will respect your decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdaFunkdoobiest View Post
I'm looking for the same info as well...
answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongNJ View Post
you don't. the worst that will happen is that you will get your account banned from posting in the forums(maybe in chat too), but your account will still be here. you'll basically be stuck in limbo till the end of time. that's what happened to this guy

pic very related
Attached Thumbnails
New and Anxious-dontforget.jpg