Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I'm terrified of getting married…but let me explain.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:36 AM

Default I'm terrified of getting married…but let me explain.

Over this thanksgiving holiday I was acosted by some of my female friends and was asked when
am I going to settle down, and perhaps get married? They know I'm not in a serious relationship.
I never really gave it that much
thought, and I am getting older. One issue I've always had was that I can't seem to find a woman that thinks like me or at least close to how I think; the main reason is I don't really trust women; why? Well, ever since I've been about 15 years old I've been having sex with married women, even in my teenage yearsthe girls I would have sex with had boyfriends. I want to stress that I wasn't the aggressor in pursuing these women; it was on them or it was mutual.
Statiscally, women cheat almost as much as men, so what's to stop my spouse from cheating on me?
I know every relationship isn't perfect, but if you're doing everything humanly possible to please your spouse, whats really to prevent them from sleeping with another man??? I mean, I've been in other mens homes; I've been in hotels with wives; I've had wives in my home. I do realize that I can't fuck around for the rest of my life, but getting married nowadays just seems like a waste of paper; it seems like people get married just so they can say "I'm married", like a status symbol of some sort.
What are your thoughts? I'm know I'm not the only one.

Correct
Old 12-04-2014, 09:30 AM

Default Correct

I understand how you feel and totally agree with you !! Not only do women cheat as much as men in todays society it is condoned if not encouraged !! Take Care . Lee

Old 12-04-2014, 10:04 AM

to make a long story short: marriage is broken. the only reason to get married nowadays is for tax breaks, which i'm not even sure you get anymore.

just find a decent looking girl that is willing to have your kid, plant some heroin in her house, call the cops, and enjoy the rest of your life as a single dad(which will get you WAAAAAAAYYYYY more pussy than you're getting now).

Old 12-04-2014, 11:35 AM

I also understand you. I am in the same situation you are in. I have messed around with enough married, engaged, and women with boyfriends (I did not pursue them too) to have issues with marriage. I have learned that most women cheat because of neglect at home or lack of attention. Most women want to feel wanted and needed and have a man that supports them. That is how the women I have messed with became interested in me. I listened to them and allowed them to vent and I accepted them for who they are. I think men and women are really looking for someone who accepts them for who they are.

Old 12-04-2014, 12:00 PM

Women have everything to gain from marriage which is why they initiate the talk of marriage with the men they are with! I too have had sex with quite a few married women, but more often than not, their husbands knew about it and didn't care !

Old 12-04-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcol1056 View Post
I also understand you. I am in the same situation you are in. I have messed around with enough married, engaged, and women with boyfriends (I did not pursue them too) to have issues with marriage. I have learned that most women cheat because of neglect at home or lack of attention. Most women want to feel wanted and needed and have a man that supports them. That is how the women I have messed with became interested in me. I listened to them and allowed them to vent and I accepted them for who they are. I think men and women are really looking for someone who accepts them for who they are.
When women say "I'm being neglected" or "my husband or boyfriend doesn't pay enough attention to me", thats just what women say to justify their cheating; I've been hearing those same excuses for 15+ years now, and my findings are that women are just as horny as us, and they crave that adventure. People think that women cheat for emotional reasons, but they cheat for physical reasons too.

Modern Rules
Old 12-04-2014, 11:38 PM

Default Modern Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoballoy View Post
I understand how you feel and totally agree with you !! Not only do women cheat as much as men in todays society it is condoned if not encouraged !! Take Care . Lee
I'm not exactly sure when "today's society" began, but this has been quite apparent to me since . . . well . . . since I first ever pondered this as a young man. I mean, all the criticism of men cheating, and you have to stop and think. Well, except for the minority of gay ones, who the hell are they cheating with??? WOMEN!

And as was pointed out, "I'm being neglected" and "my man doesn't pay enough attention to me" can indeed be a cover to justify what the woman is doing. When it comes to relationships, women can be extremely selfish and overly demanding. Also quite manipulative and passive-aggressive. "Sugar and spice and everything nice" is BULLSHIT!

The man can be bending over backwards trying to do everything to make the woman happy. Kissing her ass basically. And it's STILL never enough. Women are horny and want to fuck just like a man does. They just express themselves differently about it. Don't be fooled!

And don't think that women don't care about looks either! They do. A LOT! Again, they have a different modus operandi. On this, I will agree that men care about looks more, but women care about looks enough that they are extremely important to them too. If a man cares about looks 90% of the time, then a woman cares about same at least 80% of the time. And that's still significant.

Whatever one does, don't get married just to get married. You do what works for you and fuck them friends. If you're happy the way you are, then they should be happy for you too. If they aren't or keep hassling you, then they are NOT your friends.

Old 12-05-2014, 04:22 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongNJ View Post
to make a long story short: marriage is broken. the only reason to get married nowadays is for tax breaks, which i'm not even sure you get anymore.

just find a decent looking girl that is willing to have your kid, plant some heroin in her house, call the cops, and enjoy the rest of your life as a single dad(which will get you WAAAAAAAYYYYY more pussy than you're getting now).
Sounds like you got it all planned out. Lol this made me laugh!

It's just a piece of paper
Old 12-06-2014, 01:07 PM

Default It's just a piece of paper

But once it's signed it's a bitch to get out of so why do it if it goes against your grain?!?

Life is too short to be unhappy and if you're so worried about your wife cheating on you then stay away from that situation. You would always have doubt and be miserable so next time someone starts pushing their lifestyle on you just be honest and tell them that you have no faith in a being woman faithful to you or you could always tell them that you're gay.

Now do you think that you could be 100% faithful to ^ the imaginary wife? Forever and ever till death do y'all part? Same kat for the rest of your life. Not knocking it. Hey some are happy that way but I'm asking would you be happy after your current lifestyle? If not then next time someone gets in your face about not being married then tell them that. Tell them you can have a diff kat every day of the week if you choose. Besides they're prob just want (even a tiny percent) what you have.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 12-06-2014 at 01:09 PM..

Jealousy
Old 12-06-2014, 01:40 PM

Default Jealousy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Besides they're prob just want (even a tiny percent) what you have.

This is a good point. I've been surprised that even women have told me that they were "jealous" because I wasn't married and "tied down". I really don't understand feelings of jealousy though. I've never been one to get jealous over anything. I just do what works for me, and everybody else should do the same. But, there obviously are jealous people. Because they themselves have told me so.