Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do black guys have a good idea who is available?
Old 12-21-2014, 07:53 PM

Default Do black guys have a good idea who is available?

So my wife and I have been experimenting with fantasies the last year. We have both agreed to open our relationship and have really been having a great experience. We have talked about our fantasies and understand what the other wants. That is part of our plan. We help each other with what we are looking for and enjoy the learning process. That is what brings me to this site. My wife loves all men. She is very attractive and takes care of herself. She is not looking for any particular race of man, however black men definitely interest her. Since our beginning on this journey, she has been flirted with by many guys, all black. Don't get me wrong, she loves it but that is it. When we are at a club black guys are talking to her. We even went to Disney and she said she made eye contact with a black guy and they just locked on. She is having a hard time figuring this out. She would be just as open to the relationship with white guys but there have been none. Is there something she is doing? It's not that she wants it to stop, she just doesn't understand getting hit on 100% by black guys.

Ummm so
Old 12-21-2014, 09:19 PM

Question Ummm so

Is it the above ^ or the below quote? Is she looking, is she not looking??

Quote:
Originally Posted by fundownsouth69 View Post
My wife and I are in somewhat of an open relationship. Well I guess it could be called a soft open relationship. We enjoy playing around but never have intercourse. I have had a more serious relationship, and lately my wife has become interested in the same. Here is the deal.

She is interested in finding a black male an hour or so from our home that she can just go spend the weekend with. She wants a friend with benefits who she can hang out with and get away for a few days a month. I am fine with whatever she wants, it's just how we are. However, she is shy about pursuing it because of the no intercourse rule. She loves playing, giving and receiving oral, but just no intercourse. At least at this time. She is afraid this would be a deal breaker. What are your true thoughts. Is this an odd request or something she could have luck with. Just looking for advise before testing the water. Thanks

Old 12-21-2014, 10:37 PM

Well, it is both! We are still new and testing the water. We have begun visiting swinger clubs, and anything else we find appealing. Sorry 2 posts months apart confused you. We're just living and learning. I suppose our current question does boil down to eye contact. I'm sure it does at times, other times I'm not sure.

Old 12-22-2014, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fundownsouth69 View Post

She is not looking for any particular race of man.
Two months ago.
She is interested in finding a black male an hour or so from our home that she can just go spend the weekend with.

lol that's not confusing at all. You're the one that posted she was looking for a blk man and now your saying that she's not looking for a certain race. Stories change as fantasies do I guess.

To answer your question. YES
Blk men have special mind powers that's how they know she's been fantasizing about them.

Old 12-22-2014, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueloader6119 View Post
any direct eye contact will lure a response...any guy will react....

Exactly.......

Old 12-22-2014, 02:49 AM

Thanks Alley, that's exactly what we wanted to hear. You're the best!

Old 12-22-2014, 11:06 AM

Well, it has to be something thats attractive to them. For me, and most black men, its a fat ass, but there has to be something thats attractive. I don't know who's available, and my approach is 'dont ask dont tell'; I never ask if a female's available or not when I flirt with her because if she gives me her number, or if we go to my house, or her houelse, or to a hotel, it's assumed one or two things; either she's cheating or she's not, and cheating pussy is just as good as not-cheating pussy, lol. Everything evolves around the mood of the woman; there's women that are available that will tell you that they're involved, and there's women that are involved that will make themeselves available.
I just met a girl this past saturday that looked similar to nicki minaj; so after I went up to her and asked for an autograph and her phone number she started to smile and we conversed; she ended up giving me her number. I never asked her was she available, nor will I ever; all that matters is if and or when I she allows me to explore her body.

Old 12-22-2014, 01:29 PM

Thank you Jim for the honest reply. Since starting on this journey, she has tried to keep an open mind. She is open to a possible relationship with anyone that catches her interest. Yes, she is very intrigued by the idea of doing something she has never done such as trying interracial. However being hit on by black guys only was a shock. She wonders what she is doing or what look she has that is the attraction. This really was meant to be an honest question. Thanks again for your thoughtful response.

Attractive
Old 12-22-2014, 07:45 PM

Default Attractive

I am sure your wife has a voluptuous figure and looks well put together when she is out. That is the main attraction for black men. Its hard to find white women with curves like a black or latino women but when you do we are looking and if she is looking back.....
Take your time and you will find the right playmate for your wife.

Old 12-22-2014, 09:07 PM

It can be very disconcerting at first because it is not easy to read a black man's body language and whether or not he is interested. Sometime they send mixed signals, and that can be frustrating. My approach has always is to discretely invite the viable candidate over for a drink or to join us at our table. If he accepts our invitation and my wife likes him, she will excuse herself to go to the little girls room and I will tell him she finds him attractive and would you like to fuck my wife, with my permission of course. 99% success rate to date.