Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

do wives get emmotially attached
Old 01-01-2015, 03:14 PM

Default do wives get emmotially attached

I was wondering if the wives that have gone black get emotionally attached to their lovers or keep it on a strictly sexual level ?

Old 01-01-2015, 05:27 PM

While emotions are involved of course we are trying this more for the physical activity. Married and secure for so long will never jeopardize what we have.

Old 01-01-2015, 08:12 PM

Although I love and enjoy my guys when they are with me...I know that t h ey are not looking for anything but fucking and I respect that. That's really all that I need and we are all fine with this arrangement!

Old 01-01-2015, 09:21 PM

Strictly sexual although I do consider the ones I have had as long term fuck buddies to be very close friends....Becky

yes she did
Old 01-07-2015, 02:26 PM

Default yes she did

My wife told me that she loved the 2 men that had lived with us and my boss in a different way than she loved me. She was terribly upset when my boss passed away and told me that she really missed Pete (her boss that lived with us) and again when Heywood (The black man that lived with us). At each of these intervals she would tell me that she wasn't sure that she wanted any other men in her life - just me. But a little time would pass and usually someone would ask her to dance at a nightclub or a party or someone she worked with would relight the flame and she had to have them. A lot of the men she got involved with were just for her own sexual pleasure and she had little or no emotional attachment. GTR

Fun Only
Old 01-07-2015, 09:50 PM

Default Fun Only

My wife and I play for fun only. She has never gotten emotionally attached with any of the playmates. She love it that I let her explore her desires.

Old 01-08-2015, 04:43 PM

My wife has 2 regular black "boyfriends" and one latino (Mex.) that she meets often. We do play with other males/couples when opportunity presents itself, but she will see these 3 guys once a week as a minimum, she'll alternate and pick depends on her mood and emotion at that time. She considers them as very closed friends, although she tells me she'll never love anybody the way she loves me, but I sense that she's emotionally attached to these 3 men.
When we play with other people, she enjoys the sex, the fucking and all, but when she's with these men, she would kiss them, caress them, open her legs wider, wrap her legs around them tighter...I sense that's she's not fucking them but making love to them instead. Sometimes I got jealous the most of the time I just got extra horny seeing that, especially sitting next to them in a restaurant knowing his finger(s) was inside her pussy and her face expression was all I need.....

Old 01-08-2015, 07:50 PM

There is a big difference between loving someone and loving to fuck someone.

Playtime with BBC is just that: adult play where there is a beginning and end to the encounter.

Of course, thinking fondly of someone is very important, but that does not = love.

Bulls get attached to my whore wife
Old 01-08-2015, 11:56 PM

Default Bulls get attached to my whore wife

My wife has no interest in any black men beyond getting their cum. We have had two lovers of hers that have gotten attached to her. I get a big kick outta that as a power trip. Since I control her pussy when that happens i have some control over them!

Old 01-09-2015, 05:52 PM

My wife had fallen for one of her boyfriends a few years ago, he was a three time a week guy, taking her out to parties, sharing her with his friend, she thought it was the real thing, she asked him if she could move in with him !
He laughed at her and said" you are a slut , only good for fucking thats it" she was heartbroken, crying solidly for a few days off and on. She realised that he was right. She has been happier with her new B/Fs since.