Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife doesn't think she'll enjoy it
Old 02-04-2015, 06:08 PM

Default Wife doesn't think she'll enjoy it

Does any else find it a turn on when their wife doesn't think she'll enjoy having a bbc ....for some reason it turns me on knowing she doesn't think she'll be into it but then may lose control and love it?

Old 02-04-2015, 08:57 PM

Well if you're legit sure you want to risk this?

Old 02-05-2015, 04:59 AM

My girlfriend wanted to try BBC.i wanted to watch.this dude rails her and it turns me on.he tells me to strip and he makes her look at me and take her from behind.she is going crazy.i admit her horny ass takes it

MIght / Might Not
Old 02-05-2015, 07:22 AM

Default MIght / Might Not

It comes down to her and the overall sexual chemistry. Race, size, etc doesn't mean anything if there isn't a degree of genuine lust in there. While we can all be surprised in loving something we didn't think we would, usually our instincts are correct. Also, consider that she might not be into a BBC, as a generic toy, but might like sex with another guy she gets to know and like a bit and the endowment could be very appreciated in that context.

Old 02-10-2015, 07:13 PM

I think my wife would like it bur scared to try she is scared to try anything new no matter what it is

Old 02-11-2015, 04:07 AM

From my personal experience chemistry is huge. With both my wives we met in the bar of a restaurant so it was a nice atmosphere. Within 15 minutes they both knew they would be fucking the guy
This was after I talked with them and told them to be flirtatious but respectful. And it's cool to take charge in the bedroom. We had fantastic times. One of the guys has fucked both my wives but we lost touch. Eric from Chicago where are you??
But remember this. Women have a conscience and over the next few days or weeks they may not want to fuck around anymore. That's where we're at. She told me if the perfect situation arises with the perfect guy she may go for it. Quite frankly the planning is most of the hassle. Try a swingers club. That's where we met a black couple that introduced my 1st wife to a gang bang. They both eventually cooled to the whole scene. The saying "once you go black you never go back" is not always true. Part of that could be I'm packing pretty good myself. Treat your woman with respect. It will get you a lot further. If a black guy beds her chances are he will take charge if she is submissive somewhere in her being.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:12 PM

We are relatively new at this. Both near 50 and as often happens sex had become routine. We got into it almost by accident. She has a penchant for mothering and had been spending time counseling a guy through some problems. They became good friends and I told her she was free to take it to the next level. Of course she said, "I can't do that" and I did not push. Eventually she thought it would be good for him if they went out dancing. Keeping the story short, she ended up having sex with him. Not that night but about a week later. The key is to give them some freedom but don't push them. It was fantastic for her to realize that at 50, men still desired her. It has given her a new perspective on life and has certainly got her juices flowing.