Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

fisting
Old 03-04-2015, 06:01 AM

Default fisting

Ok ; can someone explain the concept of fisting to me.
I guess I'm asking why fist your woman, wife, partner ? Um only asking because I have always wondered about it.

Old 03-04-2015, 05:44 PM

Personal preference! Why do some women like black, just for the contrast, some for the size, and others can't stand being around it?

Some guys just go along with it because it makes there partner happy. Some are sissy cucks, and so on.

Personal preference!

It would be awful boring if everyone liked the same thing.

As for the fisting thing, maybe it just the fingers moving inside, like a dick can't do. Maybe it just feeling full.

ty
Old 03-04-2015, 08:44 PM

Default ty

Thanks for the input... Its just something I never understood and now I can understand a little more so thanks

Well,
Old 03-05-2015, 05:34 AM

Default Well,

The hand and wrist are bigger than anyone's cock ( except for wrist sized cocks….) and some people love to get something big in their pussies and/or asses…..
It is a hot sexual experience, I am told…..
I know some women (online) who get it for the pain they get and some Dommes and Doms LOVE to inflict the pain and sexual intensity. One Domme got her hand into the sub's ass halfway up her arm!

I imagine….
Old 03-05-2015, 05:38 AM

Default I imagine….

I imagine that it would feel super hot to feel someone's fingers wiggling and moving around in a hot cunt or asshole…..

Old 03-07-2015, 03:48 AM

I LOVE to be fisted especially by a big and strong Black hand! It's fucking awesome!

feels amazing
Old 03-07-2015, 06:34 AM

Default feels amazing

I have had a few experiences swinging with a girl and BBC. She waited til the guys had filled me up and were resting. The first time all the cum and my seriously stretched out hole. She eased her hand right inside me deep! She actually made a fist too! Thought she was on an expedition! Lol but yes I came hard twice before she pulled it out to show off to the guys how far inside me she was. We met again a few weeks later. She went slower but still made me earn it boy! Its great but very intence. Black guys love seeing you stretched like that. Gets them really gong lol I love it! I want bigger hands! Hahaha girls who've done it and liked it..... Look at hands differently