Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

All Involved
Old 04-05-2015, 09:07 PM

Default All Involved

I can say that some of us wives really prefer alone intimacy with our dates. A gawker is a distraction and that means less relaxation and fewer orgasms. There are times for exhibition, but as a regular part of play time, it doesn't work for all of us, probably very few of us. The men (lovers) also can feel uncomfortable with a woman's husband watching everything he is doing with her and somehow judging or evaluating the "performance".

If one wants to be a cuckold, one needs to accept that it is all about one's wife's pleasure and satisfaction. Any interaction should be supportive of that and very respectful of her intimacy. The fantasy wannabes who want a margin of control and feel it is about fulfilling their needs should just remain wannabes.

Old 04-07-2015, 03:27 AM

Well, only been with two. The first guy had a problem with it. The second guy didn't seem to. I guess we came at this from a swing perspective, and seeing your partner having fun is a big part of it. Now if the black guy had a partner, and no one was left alone, it wouldn't be such a big deal I guess. We are not in the "cuck" crowd. Just in it for her pleasure.

Old 04-07-2015, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandGinSD View Post
I can say that some of us wives really prefer alone intimacy with our dates. A gawker is a distraction and that means less relaxation and fewer orgasms. There are times for exhibition, but as a regular part of play time, it doesn't work for all of us, probably very few of us. The men (lovers) also can feel uncomfortable with a woman's husband watching everything he is doing with her and somehow judging or evaluating the "performance".

If one wants to be a cuckold, one needs to accept that it is all about one's wife's pleasure and satisfaction. Any interaction should be supportive of that and very respectful of her intimacy. The fantasy wannabes who want a margin of control and feel it is about fulfilling their needs should just remain wannabes.
What she stated…

Old 04-07-2015, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

The question was directed towards the men butttt

Being watched is creepy. Just the thought of it. *shivers. Thankful that my husband isn't one that wants to watch/take pics/vids/DIRECT/back seat driver Bc that would freak me out. I need things relaxed and flowing.

What she stated…

Old 04-07-2015, 12:18 PM

Tried it on 2 occasions. One husband just wanted to sit in the other room. security I would guess. The other wanted to talk to her while we were engaged. That was weird. so I would say it depends on the situation but I'm not down with the oral. Not there yet

The real question for us is will the bull enjoy watching me fuck his wife
Old 04-07-2015, 11:33 PM

Default The real question for us is will the bull enjoy watching me fuck his wife

We only do spouse swaps and swinging where I am a full participant. Bulls must provide me with a fuck toy if they want to fuck Lisa. I enjoy watching Lisa with her bulls white or black but then her bulls must watch me with their wives or girlfriends.

Old 04-08-2015, 08:48 PM

I enjoy showing off in front of an open hotel window while a black man or men walk by. My husband gets a kick out of it, too.

Maybe one day we will take it farther

Watching
Old 04-08-2015, 11:23 PM

Default Watching

I Love to watch my Latina fucking black cock and I stay out of the way as much as possible . I'm like a fly on the wall sort of speak .I don't talk or say anything unless spoken to by her are whom ever she is taking care of as far not being there she loves for me to be there watching her .Love seeing my expression she said it turns her on even more .I've told her that could leave me at home if she wanted and go on fuck dates all I wanted was for her to send me a few pics and videos to show me what she's doing .But we love having pics and videos for our collection and share here on this site .

Make them watch
Old 04-19-2015, 11:58 PM

Default Make them watch

Make them watch I say

Old 04-20-2015, 02:38 PM

id say its got to work all ways with the fun part! not just the white lady and black guy fucking her haveing the fun! Wile the white guys at home cooking the dinner for when she gets back