Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Married or single bull..... Difference in preference
Old 04-02-2015, 02:58 AM

Default Married or single bull..... Difference in preference

Over my time in the lifestyle I've noticed how some women or couples in the lifestyle specify what type of BBC they are looking for (single or married). My question would be what is the difference other than the obvious morality issue of a cheating married man between the 2 if the married one fulfills everything the same as a single man would ?

Also, lets face it there are a number of cheating females also in this lifestyle who cheat BC they are unable to share there dark secrets and fantasies w their partner, so really does it really matter?

Last edited by Discreet stallion; 04-03-2015 at 11:04 PM..

Cheaters both ways
Old 04-03-2015, 10:10 PM

Default Cheaters both ways

Heads up

Women cheat more often then men do - there just better liars at it

Food for thought
Old 04-03-2015, 11:08 PM

Default Food for thought

Ok dirty girl w that being said in your opinion why would you say they do as much or more than men and if you were to put a hypothetical % on it what would it be women vs men?

Ok Stat man
Old 04-09-2015, 12:06 PM

Default Ok Stat man

ok here goes

While men have always had a worse reputation for being unfaithful, recent studies show that women are catching up fast - but we are a lot more likely to lie better about it, and a lot less likely to get caught.

Simply put, it seems that women are better at having affairs than men.

Theres been countless studies which states women are having more affairs than ever - a recent study said the figure is around 20 per cent for men and a bit over 15 per cent for women. ok studies aside.

Look at all the cases of say paternity, even conservative figures show that between eight and 15 per cent of children haven't been fathered by the man who thinks he's the biological parent. That's a lot of cheating women keeping a lot of secrets. look around the people u know how many have been tricked into raising a kid thats is not theirs. how many affairs have u heard of .....

on a personal note I have been told of and by many women that they are cheating on their bf,partner, hubby, etc and till today most of the ones i know about the hubby/bf or partner has no idea. Its just horrible.

unfortunately in my opinion women are just as bad if not worse then men

oh yes look up statisticbrain . com and infidelity stats and u would see how nearly on par they are.

Last edited by dirtygirl; 04-09-2015 at 12:08 PM..