Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Male Perspective of oral sex…
Old 05-02-2015, 10:48 AM

Default Male Perspective of oral sex…

I enjoy giving oral sex to females probably a little more than receiving but I can't eat if clitoris doesn't look good. To you guys that arent married, could you eat if the clitoris looked like over cooked lasagne with chopped hamburger on on top of it, or can you eat anything?

Ahh
Old 05-02-2015, 08:36 PM

Default Ahh

I'm with you on that. Some females have nice looking ones you wanna dive into and some you look at it like what the fuck is that. I just won't

LOl Burger patties anyone
Old 05-03-2015, 04:58 AM

Default LOl Burger patties anyone

OMG i just snorted at you Jimbrro - really a over cooked lasagna with chopped burger patty - lamo lol o goodness havent laughed so hard that my drink came out my nose

Me too
Old 05-04-2015, 11:25 AM

Default Me too

Definitely agree. I've have taken the time to learn how to go down on a woman properly and when I do now, it always end in her shuddering and climaxing, I'm glad to say.

However, the visual part of it matters a lot to me. If it looks unappealing, I just won't do it. end of story. Clitorises that look like a mini-dick or labia that look like flaps or look like they are about to fly off in different directions are just a big turn off for me. No can do.

Again if her thing looks like she has birthed several cattle, no way Jose.

If she wants to go down on me, I'll let her, but it's not bid deal for me. Provided she has a decent looking vaj, I'm more interested in giving her oral to completion.

Last edited by Mixford; 05-04-2015 at 02:23 PM..

Old 05-04-2015, 01:13 PM

I guess it would depend on how well we know each. Also it goes both ways if she gonna hook me up I'd return the favor. Other than that.... No need for sliver ware. I'm all in.

Old 05-05-2015, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygirl View Post
OMG i just snorted at you Jimbrro - really a over cooked lasagna with chopped burger patty - lamo lol o goodness havent laughed so hard that my drink came out my nose
LOL…I don't know how else to explain it.

Old 05-06-2015, 04:32 AM

I had always thought all Cats (spread eagle) looked the same, until I came here. OMG I had no idea that cats were created so differently okay and the lasagna noodles is a good way to explain it or like the one guy said "looks like it's gonna fly off" lol.

Butttt I guess some or a lot of guys don't mind Bc over the years I've seen plenty of comments by real and fake (lol) guys posting comments on those very type of noodle cats.

Old 05-09-2015, 02:12 PM

And that's why the good lawd invented pussy hair, to hide those not so esthetically pleasing pussies! I know shaving is thing for a lot of ladies, but some of y'all's down yonder looks a hot mess!

Last edited by JonThomas; 05-09-2015 at 02:23 PM..

Wrong restaurant
Old 05-09-2015, 04:18 PM

Default Wrong restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
I enjoy giving oral sex to females probably a little more than receiving but I can't eat if clitoris doesn't look good. To you guys that arent married, could you eat if the clitoris looked like over cooked lasagne with chopped hamburger on on top of it, or can you eat anything?

You might have to change the restaurant
If both the lasagne and the burger aren't good looking/tasting.....then run out the door

.....and don't even wait for the cents

Missdoggystyle

hmmm
Old 05-14-2015, 12:21 PM

Default hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
LOL…I don't know how else to explain it.
Patty cake pattycake who wants a patty cake lmao

im hoping and praying kitty looks good - starts gettng paranoid contemplates the 70s fro look

lmao