Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Survey
Old 08-18-2015, 04:10 PM

Question Survey

Hey everyone.
I've been doing some research on the whole interracial phenomenon and came across some census information that might help, so I want some input from various people.

I chose the specific age group I did not because of any particular kink, but because of the availability of data involved and possible indications for the future. Don't read anything extra into the subject matter.
PLEASE GIVE ME WHAT YOU THINK ARE REASONABLE NUMBERS.

How big a percentage of white teen girls (15-19) currently:
Have had sex with a black boy/man?
Consider themselves black exclusive or "black only?"
Would consider a cuckold relationship?

How big a percentage of white teen boys (15-19) currently:
Would consider being a cuckold in such an interracial relationship?

Again, this is not some weird fetish thing for me. I'm asking because in small personal discussions with people I've found that their idea of how common it is doesn't match up with how they view reality. So, when they give a percentage but they are given the number of people that percentage represents, they change their number.
Also, I just like understanding how people think.

Please give me an answer, and I might discuss it more fully with you.

Old 08-18-2015, 05:49 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender_dame View Post
The whole "interracial phenomenon" as you call it can and does involves people of all different races.

Why focus it on blacks? In the name of "research", aren't you just as interested in accumulating empirical data on how many white girls have been banged by Hispanic men, or Asian men or South-pacific men or Arab men or Native-American men?

What is it with you white people and your simultaneous obsession/h8 of blacks???
You do realize that this site is mostly directed toward interracial with an emphasis on white/black relationships, as well as other racial groups with black people. Perhaps you have a problem with the site itself then.

I got a problem with kiddie fiddlers
Old 08-18-2015, 09:04 PM

Default I got a problem with kiddie fiddlers

damn pedo, get lost and take your fake pics and perverted dreams with you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucygirly View Post
You do realize that this site is mostly directed toward interracial with an emphasis on white/black relationships, as well as other racial groups with black people. Perhaps you have a problem with the site itself then.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:23 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxFire View Post
damn pedo, get lost and take your fake pics and perverted dreams with you!!!!

No pedophilia is implied here. I merely have some information from the US census to work from in this age range. You know what, I'll even try to dig up stuff from other age ranges so people can try discussing those.
Seriously, I know there are enough fakers out there, but don't assume everyone is.

Just another Jarred
Old 08-19-2015, 09:17 PM

Default Just another Jarred

Quote:
No pedophilia is implied here. I merely have some information from the US census to work from in this age range. You know what, I'll even try to dig up stuff from other age ranges so people can try discussing those.
Seriously, I know there are enough fakers out there, but don't assume everyone is.

Who gives a rats ass??! Also you're asking about 15 year olds sooo that's where the pedofile comes in at.

Lol if you're Fake or not, NOBODY cares about no IR census BS!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 08-19-2015 at 09:19 PM..

Old 08-19-2015, 10:24 PM

I don't understand why everyone here is hating on this girl. Sounds like an interesting survey to me. However, as I am not of that age group I can only comment on how I was at that time in my life. I can say unequivocally that I have always been very attracted to black men. However, I was always either to scared or had no opportunity to pursue one. It was not until later in life, after I married my husband and he gave me the confidence and approval, that I was able to be with my first black man. That all being said, I would say that today more younger woman who think and feel like I did probably feel more empowered and able to go after what they truly desire, but I have zero evidence besides my observations of such a thing.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colobbclvr View Post
I don't understand why everyone here is hating on this girl. Sounds like an interesting survey to me. However, as I am not of that age group I can only comment on how I was at that time in my life. I can say unequivocally that I have always been very attracted to black men. However, I was always either to scared or had no opportunity to pursue one. It was not until later in life, after I married my husband and he gave me the confidence and approval, that I was able to be with my first black man. That all being said, I would say that today more younger woman who think and feel like I did probably feel more empowered and able to go after what they truly desire, but I have zero evidence besides my observations of such a thing.
i smh sometimes jeeez!

the lame excuses of a fake and pedo
Old 08-21-2015, 08:35 PM

Default the lame excuses of a fake and pedo

US census trying to peek in minors undies..yeah right and as if a young woman would come on here asking pedophile questions

I LOVE when a kiddie fiddler and fakes exposes HIMself

Quote:

Old 08-22-2015, 03:07 AM

Onyx, off topic but, I would "fiddle" you if given the opportunity! But then, Mustang would have to whip me for being bad.

Down with fakes!!

:)
Old 08-23-2015, 11:25 AM

Default :)

sounds like fun, steel ...and what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas

Tags
poll, statistics