Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White Ex Boyfriend
Old 10-02-2015, 01:26 AM

Default White Ex Boyfriend

The general consensus seems to be that many guys won't date a girl that slept with a black man, but what if a black girl slept with a white guy ? I mean there are well hung white guys out there.

no problem
Old 10-02-2015, 07:01 AM

Default no problem

I don't know if a white girl with a former brother as boyfriend, has a problem getting new dates. all my former girlfriends has. and my present get offers really oftent.

Old 10-02-2015, 08:43 AM

I've heard of that in regards to the white women. Understand that there are African men that strictly involve themselves with women other than African women but they are far & few between and they usually have an [lunancy] identity crisis issues; for the most part African men have sex with white women for sexual reasons because white women are deemed animalistic in the bedroom; more so than African women. African women dont go out looking for white men because they're good in bed; it's usually for what that white man can provide monetarily or emotionally. I would personally question anyone that EXCLUSIVELY dates/marries outside of their race; not stating that it's always the case but usually theres some mental issues going on behind it. All of the African women that I know who date white men exclusively are fucking crazy; I mean border line lunatics. So if I found a women that has dated white men; as long as she's mentally stable I would date her.