Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Will she do it for real
Old 11-04-2015, 04:14 PM

Default Will she do it for real

Hi my wife is very prim and proper sex happens once maybe twice a week I got to finding out she likes big cocks she is very small size 8 bought her a small dildo that we used few times thenI went in for the kill and bought a huge Black one very thick about 9 inches long She said no way the first vew times I tried to introduce it then one night after a few drinks she said go get it ill try it Well Fuck me she swallowed it into her pussy and rode it like fuck saying is this what you like to see now we use it most times we have sex ive gotten here to say she wants a real black cock but after sex she just laughs itmoff and says its only fantasy I dont want to push her any tips please cheers

Old 11-04-2015, 05:31 PM

I guess you can go slowly on this! Let her explode herself and the idea of a big cock! My ex wife didn't had the chance to get a big black one but she has has a lot of big whites ones and overtime she enjoy it as i was watching her!

Old 11-04-2015, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi77 View Post
Hi my wife is very prim and proper sex happens once maybe twice a week I got to finding out she likes big cocks she is very small size 8 bought her a small dildo that we used few times thenI went in for the kill and bought a huge Black one very thick about 9 inches long She said no way the first vew times I tried to introduce it then one night after a few drinks she said go get it ill try it Well Fuck me she swallowed it into her pussy and rode it like fuck saying is this what you like to see now we use it most times we have sex ive gotten here to say she wants a real black cock but after sex she just laughs itmoff and says its only fantasy I dont want to push her any tips please cheers
What do you expect her to say that she wants a bbc let's make it happen. Of course she is going to play it safe and say it's just a fantasy, if it is a fantasy obviously she has thought about it and is turned on by it. How do you make her fantasy a reality I think you need to figure that one out yourself!