Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Male Question: How many is too many?
Old 01-23-2016, 09:39 AM

Default Male Question: How many is too many?

There's ALMOST nothing better than the female anatomy but I find as I'm getting older my tolerances for the bullshit are lowering. Ive been through some dumb stuff over the last 2 years that has left me confused.
Since I can't seem to find a compatible mate I have different females for different aspects. I guess the problem is I keep adding more females to fray, so to speak, but they keep turning out to be disappointing mentally; then I have to find someone else; its almost like what's the point. Now its getting less adventurous and more like a 9-5.
Do you guys keep your circle small and filter out or do you keep adding until it becomes overwhelming?

Old 01-23-2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
There's ALMOST nothing better than the female anatomy but I find as I'm getting older my tolerances for the bullshit are lowering. Ive been through some dumb stuff over the last 2 years that has left me confused.
Since I can't seem to find a compatible mate I have different females for different aspects. I guess the problem is I keep adding more females to fray, so to speak, but they keep turning out to be disappointing mentally; then I have to find someone else; its almost like what's the point. Now its getting less adventurous and more like a 9-5.
Do you guys keep your circle small and filter out or do you keep adding until it becomes overwhelming?
Well you start to realize these women were no good or had any value to you other than sex, a woman of good quality is much better than quantity any day and by adding more females to the fray you will just end up with even more mental problems. Quality women are very hard to find and you have to ask yourself are you a man of good quality yourself to a woman, you cannot just put yourself out there sexually like sex alone is going to claim a good quality woman, you have to add something else to the table for it to work and so does she. Of course these women who are easy you sleep with will tell you they are classy and intelligent and so and so but when you lay down with her without social chemistry getting the lions share you already know she is of no good quality but you also have to say your not either. You took her self respect away...she took yours!

Old 01-23-2016, 06:01 PM

If she's easy she was never really worth it i would say stick with talking to a two girls just so it doesn't make things harder on you . Being patient and knowing what you're looking and staying committed to that .

Old 01-23-2016, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post
Well you start to realize these women were no good or had any value to you other than sex, a woman of good quality is much better than quantity any day and by adding more females to the fray you will just end up with even more mental problems. Quality women are very hard to find and you have to ask yourself are you a man of good quality yourself to a woman, you cannot just put yourself out there sexually like sex alone is going to claim a good quality woman, you have to add something else to the table for it to work and so does she. Of course these women who are easy you sleep with will tell you they are classy and intelligent and so and so but when you lay down with her without social chemistry getting the lions share you already know she is of no good quality but you also have to say your not either. You took her self respect away...she took yours!

well said Real

Last edited by goku714; 01-23-2016 at 08:17 PM..

small circle
Old 01-23-2016, 08:21 PM

Default small circle

i tend to hang out with certain women that i can speak my mind about anything & have fun at the same time and (in my own opinion) quality is more important than quantity.

Wise cub 💋
Old 01-24-2016, 07:12 PM

Smile Wise cub 💋

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku714 View Post
i tend to hang out with certain women that i can speak my mind about anything & have fun at the same time and (in my own opinion) quality is more important than quantity.

Wise for someone so young. and I owe you a text lol. I'm on it!!!

Not a guy but here's my reply lol.
I keep a small close knit circle but that means that I invest more of myself than buying someone a drink. lol. I'm a firm believer in ya gotta give to recieve. Not monetary but gifts of time, love, understanding and encouragement. Share the dailies, ups and downs. It all comes with building that circle and keeping that circle alive and thriving.

Quality all the time!!

Never was a quanity type person.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 01-24-2016 at 07:26 PM..

Once again
Old 01-24-2016, 07:20 PM

Smile Once again

Your reply is direct. Honestly love how real you keep it when you do post. muah thanks for posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 01-24-2016 at 07:24 PM..

Old 01-24-2016, 11:56 PM

I agree with Real and Mustang. Finding quality isn't easy.

Old 01-25-2016, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcol1056 View Post
I agree with Real and Mustang. Finding quality isn't easy.
But everyone has a difference of opinion of what quality and quantity is. for example if "he" was a virgin and hard working.......would she be quality??? Or what if he was vastly experienced and so was she does that make them quality???.....

Bwp!!!
Old 01-25-2016, 02:58 AM

Smile Bwp!!!

Oh Shug I meant as a whole not if they were experienced in bed or not. Experience I can give but if he's lacking in all the other depts, then experienced or not we're not gonna gonna do the nasty. Oh and And I have nothing against Virgins.

A very wise man (*You know who you are. lol) sent me a gif. It simply reads "Your vibe attracts your tribe" and I truly believe this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wide Pipe View Post
But everyone has a difference of opinion of what quality and quantity is. for example if "he" was a virgin and hard working.......would she be quality??? Or what if he was vastly experienced and so was she does that make them quality???.....