Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

just a little question
Old 02-05-2016, 08:06 PM

Default just a little question

i saw some threads here and what about this breeding thing

seriously

i don't care if you guys do your cuck things but wtf why would someone make his wife become pregnant and bear a child from someone outside the marriage
why
i think about the kid's life in the future, for example, what will be his last name?
people in the street may think "well this child is adopted" but what about the family meetings when the woman is pregnant and then the next time everyone meet there's a black baby

and then the child grows and wonders "why i'm darker than my brothers" and asks his parents, will them tell him he's adopted or what? i think it would be sad to a child to grow like that
i know that there are single women here as well, in that case he would imagine "well she's a single mother so whatever"

well, i just think that extending your fetish to a child's life is disturbing

Old 02-05-2016, 09:53 PM

I couldn't agree more. There certainly are different levels of involvement and commitment in this lifestyle. Shit this is just plain selfish. There is a lot of ego making decisions. The other one that blows my mind is castration. That's just insane in my humble opinion. But to each his own I suppose.

bareback only for all men
Old 02-06-2016, 05:57 AM

Default bareback only for all men

Wife has been shared with men during and sence our second child. After our second child was born she had her tubes tied so no more baby's. She never liked the feeling of condoms or the taste. During her first pregnancy she became a nymphomaniac and wanted sex 24/7 . She kinda calmed down a little during the 3 years before she became pregnant with our second child. We had joked about getting a backup or fill in while I was at work. About her second month out came the nympho in her again . One evening I went out with some buddy's 4 to be exact to a titty club. We left the club around ten to go back to my place to watch the last of a football game. I was tuning in the tv and the guys were sitting on the other side of the family room when the wife came in dressed in a suductive outfit and totally see through night gown. She walked straight over to me and started playing with my cock through my pants. So far she had not noticed the guys in the room and she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock and proceeded to give me a bj. We were right in front of the tv and all the guys had a great view of her silhouette through the sheer gown and seeing her suck me. I let her finish swallowing my load when I said I'll bet those guys enjoyed the show. She looked up at me then turned her head and saw the guy sitting there some with boners and one had his out stroking it. She looked back at me and smiled and said I think they need some relief. She got up and went over to the one with his cock out and started to give him a bj. All of them knew she was always horny but weren't aware she was a nympho during pregnancy. Well they found out that night after about 4 hrs of constant sex.

Old 02-07-2016, 05:12 AM

lol these people are full of sh*t.