Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sleepover
Old 02-08-2016, 05:34 PM

Default Sleepover

This upcoming Friday will be the first time we are having one of her playmates sleep over. Every time we have played it was always just sex, maybe a little bit of drinking and hanging out. I know he wants to sleep in bed with her, she's still undecided. He is coming from about two hours away and wants to enjoy some drinking without having to worry about driving drunk afterwards. Last time he visited, it was in a hotel room so he just stayed there but we offered to let him stay so he doesn't need to waste money on a room. He's a great guy and we are very comfortable with him, just wondering if others have the guy stay the nights and if so, does he sleep in the bed with her? We do have a spare room but not sure who will be using it yet.

Old 02-08-2016, 08:38 PM

This is just us but that is a boundary we have in place. Nobody, man or woman gets between the sheets in the master bedroom with either of us. We have the possibility of the same scenario coming up. My wife's favorite guy might stay with us. We will probably be all fucked out so the topic of sleeping won't be a big deal.He will stay in the guest room, but I told the wife it would be hot if she went in there after I fell asleep. We'll see what happens.

Old 02-08-2016, 09:17 PM

Exactly as fxvalley said^ some things are better left alone. Guest room is just fine that way if there's any hard/hate feelings later on it won't be in/on the shared bed but just an extra room in the house. You can always burn that bed or board that room up lol.

If there's any doubt then she should just stay at the hotel over night with him. That's the best and easiest way!!! Then you can hate all you want on the hotel, don't advise burning that bed tho. lol

Old 02-08-2016, 09:46 PM

Yeah maybe the spare room is the best idea. She can go in and come back to me anytime she is done. When we met him at the hotel, I stayed the first round but also left and gave them an hour of privacy. It was hot knowing they had alone time and she even surprised me with a short video they sent me. It's a hot idea for her to be sleeping next to him but maybe we will wait on that for another time. But who knows, there might not be much sleeping goin on at all. I'll let you know how the evening goes.

Sleep over
Old 02-08-2016, 10:13 PM

Default Sleep over

This is actually a great topic. If the couple and I are really close I love sleeping over. If we don't know each other that well then I don't. That's if they agree of course. The sleepover thing varies from couple to couple and whatever their decisions, I usually accept it. I usually go to their place but on the rare occasions that they come to my apartment (maybe because of kids) and they want to sleepover I usually say yes as long as we are comfortable with each other, of course. I use to know a couple back when I was in the service who only allow me to sleep over when the husband was out of town on business because the wife hated to sleep alone and we were close friends so there was no problem there. My main point is that it all depends on the comfort level.

sleep overs
Old 07-14-2016, 06:09 PM

Default sleep overs

Personally I love a man to sleep over in my bed with me I hate sleeping alone so its a benefit to me if they agree. However I also feel its a benefit in that if they sleep over I am avail at all times while they are here so it wont be just a fuck its more of a commitment in some ways.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:04 PM

I never had anyone stay over at my place. I've stayed at a hotel or at his but our home is where the family is and this we keep separate.

Old 07-18-2016, 11:19 PM

I obviously depends on your relationship. My partner is comfortable with them sleepin on our bed. Generally, I have 2 guys staying overnight and there is no space for him. He goes and sleeps on the sofa or with our room-mate. Since there is no wedlock things are much easier, I think.

Depends...it's worked for us
Old 07-19-2016, 03:09 AM

Default Depends...it's worked for us

She has a lover who has stayed over. We've been friends for about 6 years and are very comfortable with him in our bed. Sometimes I just watch them, other times I'll stay out of things and just watch TV while they go at it and of course there's when the three of us go at it. One time time they woke me up in the middle of the night while they were fucking next to me. LOL I just jerked off as they got me excited. What's fun is in the morning for round 2...then she makes breakfast and off he goes. He's only stayed over 4-5 times. There's two other gentlemen we wouldn't mind having a stay-over either but simply hasn't happened. In closing it's really about comfort & security I suppose. We also stayed over with a couple we're good friends with and wound up sleeping in their bed which was oversized. Now that was a fun evening and we even have a video clip of a little of the action in our profile here.

Last edited by plzher; 07-19-2016 at 03:11 AM..

Old 08-05-2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinabelle View Post
Personally I love a man to sleep over in my bed with me I hate sleeping alone so its a benefit to me if they agree. However I also feel its a benefit in that if they sleep over I am avail at all times while they are here so it wont be just a fuck its more of a commitment in some ways.
Kellie feels the same about the feeling of not just being "a fuck" and wants the intimacy that goes along with a relationship. With one guy Kellie use to meet almost monthly right after they both were done work, she came home about 7 in the morning saying they fell asleep after their long session. But she smiled on the way to the shower saying he woke her up by caressing her and sliding into her and giving her another load. She needed that connection with her lovers.

Last edited by stevn69; 08-05-2016 at 08:32 AM..