Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

List of verified * REAL WOMEN*
Old 02-10-2016, 10:16 AM

Default List of verified * REAL WOMEN*

One thing is for sure the FAKES ARE KILLING THIS SITE. it's obvious alot of gay guys acting as girls/ couple/ or whatever. Or simply just fakers.

But over time there have been some real and amazing women who have graced this page and in real life ( I guess only few Ppl on here have been lucky enough)

So time to make a list of the real Signal/ Wives/ Swinggers/ ect that make this page worth enjoying

nvisland
Iceland Angel
Carmon (atl what a time)
Wendywoo (small world )
I can say are legit

If you've met a user/ Skype/ chat/ phone call and are on the up n' up add them to the list then we can have a good circle of men and women having a nicer community. And who knows maybe better results with connection.

I'm doing this mobile since I'm abroad right now.

Last edited by Whatitdo; 02-10-2016 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: Title correction

Old 02-10-2016, 12:15 PM

I couldn't agree with you more!!!
A couple that I have been on cam with with are

fifi33
shybooty26

Vweified women/couples
Old 02-10-2016, 05:02 PM

Default Vweified women/couples

http://www.iloveinterracial.com/foru...s-couples.html <~ there is a list

I need to list them all in the first post like I did in the verified mens thread.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 02-10-2016 at 05:05 PM..

Old 02-10-2016, 05:27 PM

If you could that would be great!! Stang, its oynx I was referring to about my verify inbox me her Skype
Thanks in advance)

Old 02-10-2016, 05:37 PM

lol yea thought it was Onyx (yellow shirt Lol) sadly I don't think she has Skype she uses yahoo tho I'm the one with skype she handles Y since I hate the Y

Y messager??????????
Old 02-10-2016, 06:00 PM

Wink Y messager??????????

What is this 98' ? Lol..I kid I'm kinda shocked Ppl use that. I think the last time I used it had over 100 pop ups telling me to put my card info to chat with 'super mega sexy girls' ect.

You can inbox me and we can Skype I'm at 2 bar WiFi if its okay. Buuuuuuuut would def want onyx to ver..

Old 02-10-2016, 06:07 PM

Haha omg I'm not alone.... I just can't deal with Y. As you said pop ups or freeze ups it's one issue after another. Sending Pm

Old 02-14-2016, 12:12 AM

Thank you for bringing this topic up. I can't stress the importance of being cam verified and real on this site. I thank the awesome ladies Mustang Alley and Onyx Fire for helping keep this site free from fakes and flakes. If you ladies need any help I'll be more than happy to help. That being said I'm 100% cam verified and real as both Mustang and Onyx both verified me in the chat room years ago. I haven't been in chat in quite sometime now maybe I should go back and wreak some havoc in there again hehehe lol! *Wicked Evil Grin*

good to read
Old 02-14-2016, 08:20 AM

Default good to read

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBBWDivaGoddess View Post
Thank you for bringing this topic up. I can't stress the importance of being cam verified and real on this site. I thank the awesome ladies Mustang Alley and Onyx Fire for helping keep this site free from fakes and flakes. If you ladies need any help I'll be more than happy to help. That being said I'm 100% cam verified and real as both Mustang and Onyx both verified me in the chat room years ago. I haven't been in chat in quite sometime now maybe I should go back and wreak some havoc in there again hehehe lol! *Wicked Evil Grin*
If the host became a bit pro active with this list and made sure there was a star next to confirmed pages each i think a more satisfied community would form

real women
Old 02-14-2016, 06:26 PM

Default real women

verifying some real women would be a good thing to narrow things down. I came on here in 2011 to find specific women who liked to fuck with BBC. definitely lots of fake profiles here so I just leave comments, keep it in my pants and focus on other things.

Tags
interracial, men, real, verify, women