Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I noticed that
Old 03-09-2016, 10:59 AM

Default I noticed that

White european women are juicier that white american women or does it just seem that way?
From what I know theres 4 european women where I work; 2 are russian-1 is from ireland-1 is croatian or some shit; they don't look good or nothing but DAMN their asses are fat and their thighs are juicy! I mean 2 basketballs worth of fat-fat! In comparison theres very few american women where I work that have juicy asses.

Old 03-12-2016, 09:06 PM

Interesting
It always seems to me like European women are very skinny. When we were in Europe all the black guys we met (or she met the one time she went on a girls trip with her friend) loved my wifes big white booty and skinny waist

Old 03-21-2016, 02:56 PM

Although my parents are Indian, I was born in England and have lived here all my life and women are all shapes and sizes, don't base the average European woman on what you see in the movies! I'm 5 feet tall and have a big butt, boobs and thighs and so do a lot of my friends

Old 03-23-2016, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvywife View Post
Although my parents are Indian, I was born in England and have lived here all my life and women are all shapes and sizes, don't base the average European woman on what you see in the movies! I'm 5 feet tall and have a big butt, boobs and thighs and so do a lot of my friends
Technically, I based it on the very few european women that I know personally. If I were to base it on tv then my perception would be that all white women dont have asses because the white women on tv are mostly built like teenage boys and need pounds of makeup to make them look good. Also, I want to be clear; whe I state "fat ass" I'm noting the depth of the ass and not the width of the ass or the hips because a lot of women think that if they have a wide ass then that equates to a fat ass which is not the case. For example, if you stand up straight then turn to the side and your ass looks like this > l or a small protusion then thats not a fat ass; if your back is erect like on the lower case b and your ass humps like the lower case b while standing to the side then that's a fat ass.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
White european women are juicier that white american women or does it just seem that way?
From what I know theres 4 european women where I work; 2 are russian-1 is from ireland-1 is croatian or some shit; they don't look good or nothing but DAMN their asses are fat and their thighs are juicy! I mean 2 basketballs worth of fat-fat! In comparison theres very few american women where I work that have juicy asses.
I have noticed the same thing bro. I have a few friends from Estonia and they are built like black girls. My friends from Spain and South America are as well. Even the German and French women I know are built much differently than American women.

Old 01-13-2017, 05:12 PM

Oh really! Well please tell me how would you rate my ass? I really want to know.
Attached Thumbnails
I noticed that-img_20170102_230935922.jpg   I noticed that-img_20170102_230947150.jpg   I noticed that-img_20170108_130130366.jpg  

Old 01-20-2017, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davzkar View Post
Oh really! Well please tell me how would you rate my ass? I really want to know.
It's cool bit you are bending over. Some women have wide hips and it can be misleading if just measuring so the best way to tell if a female has a fat ass is for her to stand straight up and have her turn to the side perpendicular to viewing angle. You dont need a measuring tape for that.

Old 02-04-2017, 07:54 PM

Exactly, it's the profile that will determine if the ass is fat or not.

Old 02-11-2017, 09:53 PM

Well I know that the skinny European look is few and far between in Sicily. There are so many women with very nice and ample curves!!!

Old 02-12-2017, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamy52 View Post
And what about traditional indian white pussy? :* and latina pussy ?
LOL…what EXACTLY is "indian white pussy"???