Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ladies, Better alone or in the same room?
Old 03-10-2016, 08:36 PM

Default Ladies, Better alone or in the same room?

I have a question for the ladies. We've had a few experiences and they have been great. But I can't help but wonder if she may enjoy it more if I wasn't in the room? I'll talk to her about it too but wanted to ask other women? So please let me know what you think.

Old 03-10-2016, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1974 View Post
I have a question for the ladies. We've had a few experiences and they have been great. But I can't help but wonder if she may enjoy it more if I wasn't in the room? I'll talk to her about it too but wanted to ask other women? So please let me know what you think.
I love being alone I can make hot love to my lover and hubby can just wonder what we did plus I get into it better

same room
Old 03-15-2016, 05:16 PM

Default same room

i wantedd my husband in same room so he could see just howw much i enjoyed first bbc. He liked watching.

Old 04-16-2016, 03:35 PM

Katlin..... have you been with any more bbc since 3-15.....?? My wife loves bbc now.. very reluctant at first, now... an experience lover of black

I prefer alone
Old 04-17-2016, 01:07 PM

Default I prefer alone

That way I can concentrate on my lover without thinking about my husband watching over me. I'll tell hubby all the fun details later. Being able to let loose with my lover is such a rush.

allways
Old 04-18-2016, 12:24 AM

Default allways

Allways in the room, that way hubby can see what a bull can do to a little white pussy

Alone? Mistake for us
Old 04-21-2016, 05:42 AM

Default Alone? Mistake for us

We agreed we would always do this together whether with a couple or single. Well we bent the rules and it turned to shit. Something happened. Either he tried to break a boundary (no anal) or she did it on her own a. Either way she is full of guilt and shame. Says she is done with the lifestyle. Whatever you agree upon stick to it. I know she felt like she wanted to get wilder and be more slutty which is crazy because she has done nearly everything with black and white guys except anal. Something happened not sure what. Dude won't return our calls and its fucking with my head.

Old 05-26-2016, 11:12 PM

Quote:
I could never have my husband in the room - period!

Old 05-27-2016, 02:21 AM

Quote:
My husband wanted me to fulfill his fantasy of being with a black man but I refused, at first, because I thought it was just to justify him going with other women, but I realised that was not it.. Eventually I did and my eyes were opened and now I cannot stop, and don't want to. I know my husband wants to watch but I cannot let myself go when he is in the room, so I am going with black men alone and I tell him he started this and I am not stopping, so I do let him watch if I go with the first guy he set me up with, but I have moved on from him and find that I get SO turned on by really black guys. I sometimes orgasm before he penetrates me. My husband never ever made me orgasm. I have had different guys since we started and never had one that did not leave me sore and satisfied. I am 38 and horny all the time now. I think about it constantly. Alecia

Old 05-27-2016, 11:07 AM

No set rules. Sometimes he watches or joins in. Sometimes he listens in the next room. Sometimes he gets a picture at work. .