Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

"3 get rule" for gangbangs....
Old 04-15-2016, 07:17 AM

Default "3 get rule" for gangbangs....

I luv to gangbang but when you are doing a group of men the last thing you should want is "marathon fucking". You know those guys that want to show off by fucking you for long periods of time. A long time ago my husband came up with what he calls the "3 GET RULE" for just such occasions. It's simple....GET IN, GET OFF and GET UP so the next man can have his turn. The rule works, especially if you're significant other is there to "supervise" or you're with a group of men that you are familiar with and who don't mind playing by the rules. It does help with that bruised and battered feeling you sometimes have the day after the party....Becky Luvsit
Attached Thumbnails
"3 get rule" for gangbangs....-screenshot_2015-11-23-11-58-21-1-1-1.jpg   "3 get rule" for gangbangs....-screenshot_2015-08-10-05-53-10-1-2.jpg  

Old 04-15-2016, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I luv to gangbang but when you are doing a group of men the last thing you should want is "marathon fucking". You know those guys that want to show off by fucking you for long periods of time. A long time ago my husband came up with what he calls the "3 GET RULE" for just such occasions. It's simple....GET IN, GET OFF and GET UP so the next man can have his turn. The rule works, especially if you're significant other is there to "supervise" or you're with a group of men that you are familiar with and who don't mind playing by the rules. It does help with that bruised and battered feeling you sometimes have the day after the party....Becky Luvsit
I agree. On occasion my wife has had more than 3 at a time, but she prefers a "gang bang" of two. A variety is good and a "couple" of black guys is ok, but over a "period" and not all at once.
Peter

Old 04-15-2016, 10:28 AM

Two is a threesome, maybe three or more is a gang bang. If you don't want all the men then don't say you had a gang bang.

agree !
Old 04-15-2016, 03:15 PM

Default agree !

like the "get 3" thing..... frankly, its difficult , atleast the first time or two with new guys for them to understand the situation and have some concept that this is about her too. They get all caught up in the "I'm the Bull" thing.... we have problems with some guys who say they want all in and then they try to just watch. She doesn't like alot of small talk... lets get going and lets get busy... no marathon sessions.. get in get off and leave ... 45 mins is plenty. But hey, were getting old

We sort of prefer "trains" as opposed to gang bangs.... meeting with multiple men in the same session but not necessarily all at the same time... lots of men get shy and want privacy. Men use her, and then the next guy comes upstairs... that sort of thing.

Old 04-15-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funinvegas9999 View Post
like the "get 3" thing..... frankly, its difficult , atleast the first time or two with new guys for them to understand the situation and have some concept that this is about her too. They get all caught up in the "I'm the Bull" thing.... we have problems with some guys who say they want all in and then they try to just watch. She doesn't like alot of small talk... lets get going and lets get busy... no marathon sessions.. get in get off and leave ... 45 mins is plenty. But hey, were getting old

We sort of prefer "trains" as opposed to gang bangs.... meeting with multiple men in the same session but not necessarily all at the same time... lots of men get shy and want privacy. Men use her, and then the next guy comes upstairs... that sort of thing.
Why not spring for two connecting rooms or a big suite, then put some refreshments out have all the guys that will be in the train no matter how many times they want to have sex with her in the one room. When the one is thru then the other one comes in and gets it on. If they want to leave they leave. If it was so good they want a second or third round they can stay. That is the real train, if you want a gang bang then they all should be in the room my concept is at least five possibly two extra to help keep things going while someone rest. Not many women can keep it going past three, mouth,ass, and vagina. When you put a dick in each hand it's harder for her to keep it all going.

Old 04-16-2016, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf696989 View Post
Why not spring for two connecting rooms or a big suite, then put some refreshments out have all the guys that will be in the train no matter how many times they want to have sex with her in the one room. When the one is thru then the other one comes in and gets it on. If they want to leave they leave. If it was so good they want a second or third round they can stay. That is the real train, if you want a gang bang then they all should be in the room my concept is at least five possibly two extra to help keep things going while someone rest. Not many women can keep it going past three, mouth,ass, and vagina. When you put a dick in each hand it's harder for her to keep it all going.

Honestly, stuff like that is easier said then done. Big events are very difficult to schedule and more times than not people flake and dont show up, or are hours late. Also, while we enjoy the life, we dont want to spend money on rooms and all that. We have had much better success doing smaller groups, or having one guy come over at 8, another at 8:30, another after that, doing that. We have treid to do a 7 - 8 guy group but it has never been sucessful. Again, being honest, I'm to old for marathon session. Give me a good couple 5 - 10 minute fucks and I'm a happy camper. I need some sleep !

Old 04-17-2016, 02:40 PM

I think that you forgot one more GET.

Get back in line.

I have been part of larger gang bangs with 15 guys. Natasha if any of you saw her stuff online. She was the real deal. Those were about delivering the money shot and making room for the next guy. Lot of fun. I always sliding in right after another guy pulled out.

Old 04-17-2016, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanboat05 View Post
I think that you forgot one more GET.

Get back in line.

I have been part of larger gang bangs with 15 guys. Natasha if any of you saw her stuff online. She was the real deal. Those were about delivering the money shot and making room for the next guy. Lot of fun. I always sliding in right after another guy pulled out.

Pic is from a gangbang I did in Valdosta, Georgia. 11 guys, 8 black and 3 white. It was an all nighter (with breaks) and they all "got back in line. I'm the real deal too....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
"3 get rule" for gangbangs....-screenshot_2016-04-16-12-08-51-1.jpg  

G-Men
Old 04-17-2016, 10:12 PM

Default G-Men

You folks have forgotten the most important "G" of them all . . . GET IT UP !!!

Old 04-18-2016, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
You folks have forgotten the most important "G" of them all . . . GET IT UP !!!
I've never had that problem with a black man....Becky