Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-01-2016, 06:59 AM

I'll bet on this forum, most women love the excitement of being controlled. But in general, women feel very differently on this subject.

Old 07-03-2016, 04:57 AM

When he takes control, it's not like I really have any decisions to make.
If he's in control, it's not my fault.

I guess he has to make the decision if he's going to rubber up, or not.
why do I always have to be the decider?

Old 07-03-2016, 09:11 AM

its always going to be bareback isn't it? I have never known a man who willingly will wear one . and certainly never a black guy will!!! I'm not complaining neither is my slutwife

Old 07-03-2016, 01:49 PM

Love being taken control of and being used and abused x

I retain control, but give it up to a certain extent.
Old 07-04-2016, 05:32 PM

Default I retain control, but give it up to a certain extent.

I am a Cuckoldress and I always control white cucked men including my husband, and I never have penetrative sex with white cuckold men either... but with Black lovers, that's a different story. I like to let them take control and do with me as they please, unless it's something I absolutely do not wish to do, then I just say, I don't want to, or won't do that, or not at this time, and there is never a problem. I enjoy Black men using me as they desire!

Old 07-07-2016, 07:05 AM

yes a black man should always have the control over me and fuck me so he want me to fuck, and use me like i am - a white slut for black kings!!

Old 07-07-2016, 08:14 PM

Not totally - I don't like being spanked for a start and I'm generally not into rough stuff like hair pulling either.
Yes, I like him to take charge and be in control but I also like to be treated with respect and not just like a piece of meat.

bareback only for all men
Old 07-08-2016, 04:25 PM

Default bareback only for all men

Most men just think they are in control but most women just let them think they are. Men just keep in mind we women control all the pussy and the best blow jobs in the world . If we didn't allow you to enter our pussies, ass or mouth for our enjoyment you wouldn't. You may have a nice cock that we might want. But at the base of that cock is a nice soft sack with two tender nuts inside. All it takes is to rap our hand and fingers around it and squeeze in a crushing action and you will feel so much pain and possibly pass out. So next time you think you are in control as we spread our legs or allow you in our mouth just think about this as we reach and fondle your nut sack of who is in control.

Old 07-08-2016, 07:20 PM

I think it is important to be submissive. When I am I feel needed and the man I was with made sure I was satisfied-it seemed that was more important to him than his own. I dont like to make a man feel insecure and I want his respect

Old 07-11-2016, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeforreal_2 View Post
I think it is important to be submissive. When I am I feel needed and the man I was with made sure I was satisfied-it seemed that was more important to him than his own. I dont like to make a man feel insecure and I want his respect
I agree with blondforreal's viewpoint.

White wives should feel a bit submissive with their black lover. However, she's right in that the bull should strive to make sure he satisfies his married partner before reaching his own peak. Otherwise, the image of the black bull's sexual prowess and reputation is tarnished.