Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Spades shirts, jewelry, etc
Old 08-26-2016, 05:22 PM

Default Spades shirts, jewelry, etc

Now that Nancy is getting more and more black cock -- I'd like to get some Spade adornments for her. T-shirts are fun, but jewelry is better for now - cold weather's coming on.

I'm going to start working on her to get a spade tattoo. I was surprised when she went along so easily with the swallow tattoo on her forearm, pretty much in view. Why a swallow? 'Cause she does, and that's what she tells folks that ask. So a spade tat, maybe on the back of her hand (great idea!), maybe someplace around her neckline. Good idea?

So - where do I get spade stuff for my Slutwife? Thanks.

BBC Slut Clothes
Old 08-27-2016, 04:04 PM

Default BBC Slut Clothes

There are many sites on the Internet that sell T-shirts, panties and other apparel that enable women to tell the world or their lovers that she is a BBC slut. To come home horny, pull up my wife's skirt only to find her wearing panties that say "Black Cock Only" or "My Pussy is Reserved for Black Cock" is a frustrating thrill. It's also a clear message that she has a date tonight and that I might get sloppy seconds if I'm lucky!