Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Going Black or Going White?
Old 10-19-2016, 02:16 AM

Default Going Black or Going White?

In the majority of IR pics and vids the emphasis is on the white woman going black, which I interpret to mean the woman is turned black. Perhaps the narrative can also me the black guy going white, and what are the social implications of reversing this narrative.?

Interesting Point
Old 10-19-2016, 04:38 AM

Default Interesting Point

We think this is a very thoughtful question. The social implications of the black man going white is often overlooked in our white-oriented society. While both my wife and I are white, which may somewhat disqualify us from the answer to this question, we think it has several implications.

First, let's not deny that our country has been trying to overcome the effects of centuries of slavery from the 1600's to now. All the way back to the triangle trade days, America has struggled with the question of what to do with black people. We all now agree that slavery is reprehensible but it's effects linger on.

Black men have always represented a more physical and primal presence in white society, so we believe that, while there is no anthropological evidence of any race being superior to another, white guilt has led to a myth that the white man is cerebrally superior while black men are physically superior. We've seen this play out in our modern culture in a variety of stereotypical expressions. Our experience debunks this myth - one of our long-term black "partners" has a degree from MIT and another is an extremely succesful Dallas attorney- and often the black men to which we are attracted are extremely intelligent and thoughtful.

Next, we think that modern race issues have led to the idea that black men are more sexual and less discerning. This is patently false in that we have found our black partners are very discreet and careful in both the selection of sexual partners and in the way they treat us as a couple. Over the years we have experienced very few men of any race that have not respected our boundaries.

My wife's predilection for black men has been nearly universally respected by the black men we play with and they have all been respectful of her desires in the bedroom. We've found the myth's of black sexual superiority are often exaggerated and the myth of black intellectual inferiority are just as exaggerated.

We are sure that there are often psychological reasons for white couples preferring black men and for black men expressing their equality by fucking white wives but we also think that many black men experience joy and freedom from their coupling with white wives. We affirm the equality of the races in our experiences with black men and find that connecting with black men helps us to recognize that equality.

Like everyone else, we struggle with this issue but hope this expresses some common ground that helps explain our lifestyle choices.

Old 10-21-2016, 03:34 AM

This has been happening for decades. Black men are often accused of being sellouts and going white when they are with white women .

Old 10-22-2016, 05:03 AM

Sure. White men need a way to keep their women in line. Shaming tactics and slandering the black man's name are some tactics they use

Old 10-23-2016, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie1008 View Post
what a stupid scumbag you are...why are you on this site?
Lol at you calling me stupid while not being able to comprehend the fact that I'm not agreeing with it but just pointing out the reality of the situation. I'm black, stupid ass.

Old 10-27-2016, 03:53 PM

Verified as black? Wtf are you talking about, dumbass. I don't have any pics or anything on my page. You are a retarded fag .

Keep it classy
Old 10-28-2016, 07:29 PM

Default Keep it classy

Now now, lets keep it classy.

Old 10-28-2016, 07:30 PM

Great critique.