Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Freckles
Old 08-29-2010, 10:04 PM

Default Freckles

I am looking for a freckle face chick wanting some BBC in southeast Tennessee.

I second the motion, a southern freckle face white woman
Old 08-29-2010, 10:23 PM

Smile I second the motion, a southern freckle face white woman

Bro she pure white!!! when they start wanting Black Pipe the flood gates are open!!! A party for sure. I'll take two myself!!! Looking at those freckles, will have a brother straight throbbing inside that kitty-kat!!! Gotta let her feel that!!

Old 08-29-2010, 10:47 PM

I have one at work that keeps throwing it at me, but I do not like that coworker drama, so the search begins.

Old 09-12-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyno2 View Post
I have one at work that keeps throwing it at me, but I do not like that coworker drama, so the search begins.

I should have listened to the angel over my shoulder. After a night full of alcohol induced flirting, while out celebrating a coworker's retirement, divorce and relocation I went back to her house. The head was awful, the sex wasn't very memorable other than her screaming before I could pull my pants down. Well now back at work she emails me like ten times a day, and inserts herself in my day whenever she can. Now my boss just informed me that I am scheduled to go on benchmarking trip next month with 'new cute single girl' as everyone calls her.

Old 09-12-2010, 06:42 PM

Take what advantage you can from it and make her earn it. If she don't do whatever you want then she don't get the dick. Make her degrade herself for your entertainment, even make her humiliate herself for you. You didn't do it to her, she did it to herself.

Old 08-24-2011, 08:35 PM

i know this thread is over a year old, but if she's still hounding you, you need to take the time to train her as to how to please you. I've had to do that with 2 women. I know 1 learned her lesson very well.