Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Caught in the act?
Old 02-01-2017, 07:14 PM

Default Caught in the act?

Have you ever been caught by any one (such as roommates, children, etc) while in flagrant dilicto? What happened?

Old 02-02-2017, 11:01 AM

I got caught by a police officer once. I was fucking this black guy on a closed bridge in Biloxi Mississippi when he caught us. He must have pulled up with his lights off because we didn't know he was there until the beam from his flashlight lite us up. It turned out OK though. My friend got to finish fucking me while I gave the cop a blowjob....Becky

Old 02-03-2017, 09:16 AM

When I was 18 at a Christmas party my Mom walked in on me with one of her co-workers making out in the spare bedroom my Mom looked at me and looked at him the only thing she said was Allan she's only 18 and I don't want her drinking Allan looked at me and said he would be right back he came back with a bottle of wine and told me not to worry about my mom I stepped into the bathroom and when I came out Allan had his cock out of his pants it was the biggest Dick I had ever seen. I took my dress off and started teasing him a little shaking my little ass he grabbed me pushing me down onto the bed and started licking my little pussy his cock hanging in my face I was a little bit scared Allan was a big guy in his 60s and I'm a nieve little 4'9" 110 lb 18 year old drunk girl I can hardly get my little hands around his dick he grabbed my chin opening my little mouth telling me to suck Poppies big dick like a good little girl his tongue was huge I could feel it inside my tight little pussy then he spread my little ass cheeks apart I feel his tongue inside my little but I'm starting to enjoy it his moans are loud helping to cover-up. My screaming his huge cock is throbbing and he shoves it down my throat choking me he lays down on his back grabbing my head slaming his cock in my throat looking up at him I can't breathe his groaning is getting louder I hear him saying Oh fuck Yeah as he starts cumming that Man squrted cum inside my little mouth it came out my nose I started laughing covered in cum rubbingcovered my tight little pussy with cum well little Riley your Mom was right about you being a tough sexy little thing. Go find your Mom and Tell her Poppy wants her 20 munutes later I open the door and see my mom fucking Allan

Old 02-08-2017, 03:28 PM

Very interesting.

1st time
Old 02-27-2017, 07:30 PM

Default 1st time

In college,I went out with a group of friends and we got drunk. I was too drunk to make it back to my place so I stayed at their campus apartment. I made out with the thicker one (Jen) and I was supposed to sleep on the futon. She came out there a little later and I ate her pussy. I remember her roommate walked into the living room and flipped on the light. I looked her right in the eyes and then put my face back in Jen's pussy and kept going.

Lol
Old 03-02-2017, 07:06 AM

Smile Lol

Now that, I can totally believe!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrku View Post
In college,I went out with a group of friends and we got drunk. I was too drunk to make it back to my place so I stayed at their campus apartment. I made out with the thicker one (Jen) and I was supposed to sleep on the futon. She came out there a little later and I ate her pussy. I remember her roommate walked into the living room and flipped on the light. I looked her right in the eyes and then put my face back in Jen's pussy and kept going.

Caught
Old 01-29-2021, 04:26 PM

Default Caught

My stepdad caught me fucking our old white neighbor in the garage. He watched us fuck and it really turned me on.

Old 01-29-2021, 05:42 PM

About two years ago my husband decided that WE were no longer in this lifestyle. Not! So since then I have had to cheat. Then about three months ago he came home early and caught me fucking three of my regulars. After the guys left he made me bring up our ILI profile “florida hubby” and deleted everything off of it including pics and videos. Bad for him but good for me, he had forgotten about my “Becky Luvsit “ profile. You just can’t tell a girl that’s addicted to black cock that she can’t have any more....Becky

awesome
Old 03-24-2021, 05:32 AM

Default awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky Luvsit View Post
About two years ago my husband decided that WE were no longer in this lifestyle. Not! So since then I have had to cheat. Then about three months ago he came home early and caught me fucking three of my regulars. After the guys left he made me bring up our ILI profile “florida hubby” and deleted everything off of it including pics and videos. Bad for him but good for me, he had forgotten about my “Becky Luvsit “ profile. You just can’t tell a girl that’s addicted to black cock that she can’t have any more....Becky
***Large crowd cheering and clapping** Say it again for the ones in the back. haha You can take the girl out for Cock but can't take the BBC out the girl..:P