Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do you love bareback as much as I do ? Black seed deposit
Old 01-30-2018, 05:38 AM

Default Do you love bareback as much as I do ? Black seed deposit

I love to feel a Black man shoot his seed deep into me, but I'm scared of STD's. I love a Huge Mature Black man pounding his cock into me hard and emptying his full balls into my hungry pussy or ass, but I don't want to die from it. Whats the best way to ask him to get tested ? Should you ask to see some kind of results from Clinic ? What's your experience ?

Old 01-30-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcgirly View Post
I love to feel a Black man shoot his seed deep into me, but I'm scared of STD's. I love a Huge Mature Black man pounding his cock into me hard and emptying his full balls into my hungry pussy or ass, but I don't want to die from it. Whats the best way to ask him to get tested ? Should you ask to see some kind of results from Clinic ? What's your experience ?
I'm with you - nothing beats the pure extacy of a big black cock throbbing in my pussy and then shooting the contents of his balls deep into me. I think ask your lady friends who are into IR sex whether they know the guy and if they don't ask him for proof of his status. I agree better be safe than sorry. I must however admit that on occasion l've been so horny and "took a chance" - lucky so far. Best of luck.

Old 01-30-2018, 03:28 PM

I do luv it bareback....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Do you love bareback as much as I do ? Black seed deposit-screenshot_2015-08-05-06-19-47-1-1-1.jpg  

Bare always
Old 01-30-2018, 04:13 PM

Default Bare always

My wife loved bareback -she hated the use of condoms. As with many others loved the feel of men cumming in her. We started back in 1970 so the "big" disease wasn't on the radar yet, and most men that she was involved with weren't the "player" type. During almost 35 years of enjoying others she was very fortunate to never having an STD. GTR

Old 01-30-2018, 09:02 PM

Bareback is so right for me
Roxanna

Old 01-31-2018, 04:26 AM

This reminds me, I had a large black man meet at my home for lunch break twice a couple years ago, he asked that I be fully nude and on all fours with my ass at the corner of the bed. He came in smacked my ass, lubed up his huge cock and pressed it against my asshole. I pushed back until it was buried to his full balls, he pounded me hard then tensed up and shot his seed deep into my little tushy. Smacked my ass again, told me to enjoy the rest of my day and I went back to work. This whole scene was in front of my husband, later I was at my desk with a huge load up my ass while doing my job. I felt so slutty, I probably had a wet spot on the back of my jeans, it made my pussy so wet knowing I had let a Bull cum up my ass that I barley knew. So I too have moments of lust that only could be bedded down by a big huge black cock raw.

Absolute FAVORITE part......
Old 11-07-2018, 05:44 PM

Default Absolute FAVORITE part......

is when I feel them tense up and I KNOW they are about to unload DEEP in my fertile unprotected belly and its because my pussy was SO good it made them cum in me!! I have MASSIVE orgasms when I feel fertile unprotected black sperm shooting inside of me!! LOVE IT!!

J (the wife)

Old 11-08-2018, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcgirly View Post
I have a couple of married guys I meet with regularly. One of them's wife is a nurse and works the late night shift and the other has been doing me since he was in college and his wife thinks we are just friends. If you can find someone like that it works out well other than that make sure they are tested.

Love what she said!
Old 11-09-2018, 05:38 PM

Default Love what she said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
is when I feel them tense up and I KNOW they are about to unload DEEP in my fertile unprotected belly and its because my pussy was SO good it made them cum in me!! I have MASSIVE orgasms when I feel fertile unprotected black sperm shooting inside of me!! LOVE IT!!

J (the wife)
I absolutely LOVE this post! It is so honest and uninhibited. And the idea of a black man impregnating a white woman has always excited me.

Old 11-09-2018, 05:41 PM

I absolutely LOVE this post! She is so uninhibited and honest about her feelings. And the idea of a black man impregnating a white woman has always excited me. I hope she is successful in getting her black baby.

Tags
bred, cum, cum inside, seed, semen