Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

once you go white
Old 04-02-2010, 05:02 AM

Smile once you go white

I dont know about anyone else here but for me, the first time I had sex with a white girl was when I was 15 and I have been hooked since. I went to an all white highschool where the majority of the students were rich, like really rich. The only black guys at the school were usually the best at some sport. Mine just happened to be baseball which for some reason white girls absolutley love. So after hearing my whole life date a black girl, my sophmore year a nice, sexy girl named stacy showed alot of interest. She took me to parties, we went camping and she kinda showed me her lifestyle. We had the best, passionate, intense sex you could imagine, and I mean intense. After her it evolved and I loved how they tan, and how pretty their feet are and those boobs, omg. In college I went to UNC Wilmington which is on the coast or NC. More of the same gorgeous white girls every where. Now I really only go for the type who either has never been with a black man before, or is really a white girl and not trying to act a certain way and we all have met at least one. So its more of a lifestyle for me and I really love seeing all these beautiful white women on here that loves the other race as much as I do.

Landen

hey good for you!
Old 04-02-2010, 06:36 AM

Default hey good for you!

Even though you were in a good position and some white girl in high school payed attention to you, you really think most white girls wants a black man. Im sure thats what you would like to think, however, it is a testimant to the lack of self esteem that black men ALWAYS think of their net worth according to how WHITE women want them. DO YOU KNOW HOW INSANE AND PATHETIC THAT IS. Keep preying on fools. Theres lots of them. Wake up to sites like this that truely exemplify the idea that black men only have large cocks and that white women must sacrifice there quality of life to be slaves to egomanical black fools. Are you people as insane as the president. Check yourself--Hey black pussy is sweet too. I have split my share of okra while it skwirmed and screamed it ass off.

u have the wrong idea
Old 04-02-2010, 06:44 AM

Default u have the wrong idea

I respect your opinon but I must disagree, I dont see it in way where anyone is dominant or that there is only one reason that interracial sex happens. I am attracted to white women and how I came to this conclusion is when I see women of other cultures I dont get the same feeling as when I see a classy caucasion women in her own element. It is an attraction that only a black man and white woman can describe. If you think its as simple as big cocks and dominance then you really need to do more research. I do respect your thoughts it doesnt fit me.

L

Old 04-02-2010, 12:03 PM

White, Latin and Asian are my favorites. Especially white. They know how to fuck and suck like no one else and knows how to make a black man feel like he's a god. Tiger can attest to this...lol White women are awesome. I love em.

Last edited by m4272000; 04-02-2010 at 12:06 PM..

Old 04-02-2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
White, Latin and Asian are my favorites. Especially white. They know how to fuck and suck like no one else and knows how to make a black man feel like he's a god. Tiger can attest to this...lol White women are awesome. I love em.
And you know why don't ya. Unlike black girls we know how to show our respect!!!!!!
That will change as more and more white girls want to get Blacked and give the sisters competition.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:41 PM

While I do not question anyone's racial preference, it is a bit annoying to hear White women perceive of Black men in ONLY sexual terms. I hate these animalistic words like "Bulls".......I have two Masters degrees and am quite successful. So, I do not want to be viewed as just another "BBC."
Also, I find it interesting that you only want White women that have never been with a Black man. I know a lot of White men who ONLY want the same. Peace!

you have a point
Old 04-02-2010, 10:41 PM

Default you have a point

I respect your opinion, and you have a good point, but it is what it is, look beyond that and appreciate the fact that our fathers couldnt do this. We have the pleasure of getting college degrees, and the desire of white women hell most women now. Let the good times roll and dont get stuck on the technicalities.

L

I love big black hard cocks!
Old 04-04-2010, 04:42 PM

Default I love big black hard cocks!

I love pleasuring big black cocks with big creamy loads! Can't get enough black cock!!

Its all about whats fun
Old 04-16-2010, 12:32 PM

Default Its all about whats fun

If you can seperate love and sex you have won the battle.

As my wife says cocka-doodle-do-any-cock'll-do

She has and continues to enjoy fucking, as do I with her and with others. There is a certain attraction she feels for black men, but as someone else said it is strictly from a sexual view. She isn't interested and neither am I in being dominated, bred, or otherwise degraded. She just likes fucking and some black men are very good at it.

Old 04-16-2010, 05:59 PM

Yes we use sexual terms to describe single guys who have sex with married ladies. We are only friends and playing with them for sex. Nothing else. Sure we can become superficial friends but it's still about cocks, blow jobs, pussy, fucking etc.

For us race has absolutely nothing to do with whom we play with. It's all about attraction, nothing more. Shame on you if you want to make this all about race. The color of skin is much like tall/short or skinny/fat. You go for what you like.