Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dad?Son
Old 05-08-2018, 09:53 PM

Default Dad?Son

Ladies. Has any of you enjoyed a black father and son, separately or together?

Old 05-08-2018, 10:18 PM

I did several years ago. I enjoyed it very much. They were both hung and thick and gentlemen .

Old 05-08-2018, 10:21 PM

Yes I have. Several times....Becky

Yes she did
Old 05-09-2018, 02:16 AM

Default Yes she did

The father -son combo that had my wife were the uncle and cousin of the first black guy. They actually both had her the first time when she went on the fishing trip with the black guy that was her first and his uncle. I didn't know until months later that the uncle's son also had her that weekend. Months later after the original guy moved away the uncle and his son showed up in the motor home while I was at work and when I got home it was parked in our driveway .

When I went into the motor home the son was doing her missionary and his dad was setting on a chair stroking his cock. He told me that he had already had a turn with her and that they were just doing what she likes and that is for each to fuck her separately and then they can cum in her. I watched them for some time and my wife was in her fuck me mode and when the son took a break his dad got between her legs and continued the fun. They took her away for the weekend and returned a well-fucked wife to me late Sunday night. GTR

Old 05-09-2018, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
Yes I have. Several times....Becky
My favorite is James who is in his 50s and his dad who is in his late 70s. Old dad has a hard time getting it up so we usually end up with me sucking off the old man while James fucks me. I do on occasion drop by and give the dad a blowjob. He might not be able to get it hard enough to fuck me but he has a really nice uncut dick and I luv the way his cum just flows out into my mouth.... Becky

Old 05-09-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
My favorite is James who is in his 50s and his dad who is in his late 70s. Old dad has a hard time getting it up so we usually end up with me sucking off the old man while James fucks me. I do on occasion drop by and give the dad a blowjob. He might not be able to get it hard enough to fuck me but he has a really nice uncut dick and I luv the way his cum just flows out into my mouth.... Becky
Yeah moms and daughters should share bulls, especially dads and sons - naughty but NICE😛

Old 05-17-2018, 12:43 PM

I did it when I was a freshman at college. One of the black guys at our dorm had his dad with him the first day to help him move in. We all went out to a bar that night and i crawled under the table and gave the dad a blowjob while his son got a handjob.

When we got back to the dorm they spit roasted me. Lol the dad didnt want his son having kids too early so they both blew theyre loads on my face then we took a selfie while my face was still wet with the cum so they could remember it.

Old 05-18-2018, 11:58 PM

Quote:
James has a son, James Jr.,. On Jr's 18th birthday I was the entertainment at his party. I fucked him, his dad and several of his friends.... Becky:

Old 05-19-2018, 05:26 AM

Smile

Quote:
James has a son, James Jr.,. On Jr's 18th birthday I was the entertainment at his party. I fucked him, his dad and several of his friends.... Becky:
Lucky you. Nothing better than a family fuckfest.

Old 05-19-2018, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
Lucky you. Nothing better than a family fuckfest.
I do luv to gangbang....Becky