Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-28-2010, 05:14 PM

I enjoy getting my BBC sucked. Gagging is a plus but not a must. I just want my entire BBC to be sucked good & proper.

Gag on BBC
Old 04-29-2010, 10:30 AM

Thumbs up Gag on BBC

I do enjoy a good mouth fucking,and slut gaging on my BBC. Yes it a big turn when a submissive submit to my BBC. It a power exchange showing there are willing to gag for my pleasure and enjoyment.

Old 04-29-2010, 12:58 PM

I love when a woman gag on my cock and uses lots of spit and saliva on my cock and balls. Only been deep throated once. I was unforgettable cause she made me ejaculated directly in her throat and straight to her tummy. She was happy as fuck to do that to me. I was too.

white women should gag/deepthroat
Old 04-29-2010, 11:35 PM

Default white women should gag/deepthroat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vajta View Post
So, my girlfriend was with 3 black guys so far and every one of them liked when she gagged on their cocks. Of course, I like it too and sometimes I'm really rough with her mouth and throat, but I was wondering if some black guys or white girl can write here about their own experiences with gagging... Do all black guys like that? Or all guys in general? I know this one here does...
i have made my current white bitch gag on my big black cock. i make her gag, and then hold her head in place until snot comes out her nose. she likes it more if i'm more forceful with her, more in control

Old 05-13-2010, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craptastic31 View Post
i have made my current white bitch gag on my big black cock. i make her gag, and then hold her head in place until snot comes out her nose. she likes it more if i'm more forceful with her, more in control
Yes, my girlfriend's the same way... She likes when the guy's in the control and when he makes her gag a lot and spits all over it...
And I like watching that too...

Old 05-13-2010, 12:17 PM

I love gagging on black cock, it makes me feel like a total slut being used purely for bbc pleasure

Old 05-14-2010, 07:26 AM

I know to some this may sound disgusting, but I puked a couple of times on a cock (not just black one, but black too) when I let guys carry away with face fucking. One black guy explicitly told me that he wants to face fuck me in the bathroom very hard until I puke and I said that it was OK - and that day I drank a lot of fluids.

I like gagging and sucking and licking... Like to use my mouth a lot, especially when it's with a black guy.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:51 PM

I get so horny when a dominant guy grabs my head and forces his cock into my mouth, then fucks my throat. I feel like such a submissive slut, especially when he makes me gag on his cock. My eyes watering, nose running, spit running out of my mouth. Best bit is to feel his cock pulsing in my mouth as he cums in down my throat!

hey
Old 05-17-2011, 09:33 AM

Default hey

nicely said. now come here.

its good for both
Old 05-17-2011, 01:12 PM

Default its good for both

After I've been with a woman for a while or if she has been properly trained before, choking on my cock is foreplay. Them feeling my cock force their mouth and throat open gives them great anticipation of what that pussy will get. It just makes them drip like crazy. I have one who just loves to be on her knees rubbing her pussy with me gripping her head trying to bury as much of my dick as I can in her throat, the harder the better. She chokes and gags, the spit and tears run down to her pussy and she comes hard. The pussy is just a soaking wet mess before I even hit it. I show that to her hubby and tell him this and the wet sheets are just from my cock in her mouth that's how much of a bbc whore she is.