Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Gagging on a black cock (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/1439-gagging-black-cock.html)

Vajta 04-05-2010 06:39 PM

Gagging on a black cock

So, my girlfriend was with 3 black guys so far and every one of them liked when she gagged on their cocks. Of course, I like it too and sometimes I'm really rough with her mouth and throat, but I was wondering if some black guys or white girl can write here about their own experiences with gagging... Do all black guys like that? Or all guys in general? I know this one here does... :)

chocolatelover 04-05-2010 09:04 PM

I love gagging on black dicks and eating black pussy!

doog1959 04-05-2010 09:56 PM

Gagging on awesome bbc

I DONT KNOW IF U CARE TO HEAR FROM A bi cucky , but i luv to have them (BBC) make me gag but im pretty good at taking a huge black cock all the way down my throat, my ex & her BBC BULLS saw to that.& to me swallowin all their cummmmm

bullballslover 04-06-2010 11:39 AM

I had one guy who despite my tears kept hammering my throat till I puked all over his balls. I was totally mortified and ashamed but he just laughed! I don't know if he got into it or what but I sure didn't

mwfdatesblacks 04-06-2010 02:08 PM

I love gagging on BBC but i can swallow 9 inches now without gagging!!!! practice practice practice any BBC want to help me practice???Love Maria

austin_longhorn 04-06-2010 07:59 PM

I love making white females gag

i makem gag all the time i'm a very rough face fucker i like it nasty and sloppy lots of saliva and sometimes dont mind if i go so deep in her throat that she vomits alittle it's all fun to me and always looking for a throat to fuck even cuck hubbies.

white_girl 04-08-2010 12:07 PM

I love it when he holds my head and makes me gag on his cock, it helps me feel properly used.

sailscout 04-09-2010 12:14 AM

you are right to fell properly used when a bull chokes you with his cock. As a cuck, I enjoy nothing more than the sight of a pretty white slut with a huge pair oi black balls laying across her chin and saliva oozing out of her cuntmouth as the bull clenches his ass and begins to unload a massive load of cum into her belly.

pete1519 04-09-2010 01:47 AM

who wouldn't enjoy?

Well which guy doesn't like his big or small,long or short,fat or slim,round or sharp,meaty or boney cock being gagged? Well he isn't then he is a sissy i bet.Not just gagging i find great pleasure but also peeing while gagging !!

belmontbrit 04-28-2010 11:09 AM

Interstingto hear from the cucks who were also made to gag on the bulls cock.

My ex would gag on her BBC , then make me service his monster cock and hold my head while he fucked my throat..I WOULD GAG AND CHOKE BUT THEY WOULDNT STOP..
I didnt enjoy it at first but had to get used to it..now I miss it !!