Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

DAD and Son
Old 09-29-2018, 03:52 PM

Default DAD and Son

Has any other woman ever experienced sex with both black Dad and Son.....not necessarily together....?

Old 09-29-2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanara View Post
Has any other woman ever experienced sex with both black Dad and Son.....not necessarily together....?
Yes I have. I've done my friend James and his dad several times and James and his son twice. Gerald and his dad several times. I've done brothers, uncles and nephews of several of my regulars in the past. I'm very naughty....Becky

Old 09-30-2018, 10:39 PM

Smile

My wife is like that. We live in a rural community and word gets around. Plus we are over an hour from a motel. Therefore many brothers or fathers etc are in the same house as the action rolls. BM are cool about sharing anyway and so is my wife. My wife says its not uncommon for a man to ask if its ok if he calls up a friend or 2 to share in the fun.
Long story short. She once told me she was taking our quad down to an older bms house so she wouldnt have to leave her well known suv out front for all to see. I had to pass by to go to town. And there it was with 3 other cars. Couple hours later I passed again. She was stll there and 4 or 5 more vehicles. Later that night I had the op to enjoy her too. She said cellphones are the real deal hahaha. I love bm that do white wifeys too!

yes once
Old 10-01-2018, 12:04 AM

Default yes once

When my wife went on the opening day of Trout season fishing trip. The black lover she had been involved with showed up to pick her up in a motor home that belonged to his uncle, and the uncle was driving, we discussed this unexpected development and she was sure that she could handle the situation. What we didn't know was that the uncle's son was joining them at their camping spot later that evening. So father, son and nephew/cousin all three had her several times from Friday evening thru Sunday evening. Obviously, she handled it very well. Some months later she went away again with the father and son for a weekend in the motorhome. GTR

Old 10-01-2018, 12:13 AM

My wife does two superhung brothers all the time. Although about half the time its 1x1. Theyre sister works for us domestically. She told me both of them have cocks like her forearm. She said on of her ex sister in laws put a pillow between her and the brother because she couldnt take it all! ummmmmm! Im glad my wife is great at cum retention.

Nice for White Wives
Old 10-02-2018, 05:46 AM

Default Nice for White Wives

A white wife is certainly being complimented when a Black Man shares her with his son, other family members, or friends..

Old 10-02-2018, 10:07 AM

I did a father and son in college. I had been with the son a few times before and his father joined us . The father would not eat my pussy. He would fuck and wanted me to suck his cock. The father had never had white pussy before.

Old 10-02-2018, 11:06 PM

Smile

I bet you made his day!

Old 10-17-2018, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzCouple4BlkMen View Post
A white wife is certainly being complimented when a Black Man shares her with his son, other family members, or friends..
Agree. When a bull shares me with his son/dad/cousin/friends i know he regards my pussy as "worthy". Love being shared - variety is the spice of life.😚

Old 10-26-2018, 07:47 PM

love it, ive done it so hot having the son in my mouth and the dad in my pussy fucking hot