Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Deflowered by a Black man? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/1481-deflowered-black-man.html)

princesshollyb 04-15-2010 05:12 AM

Deflowered by a Black man?

Hi everyone, I'm a 26 y/o woman who has been trolling the board for a while, I was just curious how many white woman here were deflowered by a black guy.

I'm just wondering who other than myself was, I was 17 and a Vollyball & Softball player in High School, so I was a bigger girl and the only guys who were interested in anything other than friendship were black guys, so my first was a black guy. Anyone else?

notact 04-15-2010 01:07 PM

Great

Howdy Princess, thanks for sharing with us. Would love to hear more about your "deflowering" by BBC. Like was it a fellow student or someone else? How long till you got your second helping, etc?

mandy and brian 04-15-2010 09:12 PM

i was white only till i was 36 mores the pity lol

youngdfwguy 04-15-2010 11:43 PM

Thats fuckin hot! I'm a 23 yr old white guy and I wish I could talk my 22 yr old gf into it. It turns me on but I aint got the balls to ask. I did agree to get her to fuck other guys but I havent asked about black guys yet. :/

notact 04-16-2010 04:45 PM

Ask her

You better ask her, she may already be ahead of you, and you're missing out on the fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngdfwguy (Post 6290)
Thats fuckin hot! I'm a 23 yr old white guy and I wish I could talk my 22 yr old gf into it. It turns me on but I aint got the balls to ask. I did agree to get her to fuck other guys but I havent asked about black guys yet. :/

princesshollyb 04-17-2010 06:01 AM

He was a friend from school, we ended up dating for about 6 months so second helpings were often LOL. I dated a few black guys after him through college (Lots of fun), then dated 1 white guy married him then after we split have become a full on BBC whore.
Quote:

Originally Posted by notact (Post 6278)
Howdy Princess, thanks for sharing with us. Would love to hear more about your "deflowering" by BBC. Like was it a fellow student or someone else? How long till you got your second helping, etc?

gothgirlwantsblackcock 04-17-2010 11:40 PM

I was 17 when I lost my virginity to a black man.I was at a dance club and this guy kept hitting on me so I finally submitted.I'm very glad I did.

wyvern992002 04-18-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princesshollyb (Post 6274)
Hi everyone, I'm a 26 y/o woman who has been trolling the board for a while, I was just curious how many white woman here were deflowered by a black guy.

I'm just wondering who other than myself was, I was 17 and a Vollyball & Softball player in High School, so I was a bigger girl and the only guys who were interested in anything other than friendship were black guys, so my first was a black guy. Anyone else?

My ex wife managed to keep her virginity intact until the age of 21. However when she lost it she did so fairly dramatically as she was doing voluntary work at a school in Africa in the mid 1980's when she met a local black man who was 17 years older than her. They couldnt be seen together at the school and her family certainly wouldnt have approved so they arranged an excuse so they could both get a week off and then met up at a hotel on the coast. Whilst she had lost her virginity to him a few days earlier this was going to be the first time she had been properly fucked! She spent the week being fucked for breakfast, lunch and supper and whilst the first couple of times they used a condom she didnt like the feel of them so she naively started going bareback with no protection on the promise from him that he wouldnt get her pregnant!!!!

She found out a few weeks later that she was pregnant by him but with the help of her lover who was fairly streetwise was able to arrange to have an abortion even tho illegal in Kenya at the time.

So in the space of a few weeks she had lost her virginity, had black and had an abortion so much for waiting and saving yourself.......

I met her a few months after this when she was back in England and got the whole graphic story when after our third or fourth date asking her to tell me on of her little secrets!!!!!!

jeremyy 04-19-2010 12:19 AM

black is best...

glad to hear that you've allowed your self to become a black cock whore...there's something so very right yet so very hot about a beautiful white girl / woman sexing with a hung black man / men. would like to hear from you what it is that so turns you on by black men...is it just their beautiful cocks, or something else?

EdieG01 04-21-2010 03:58 AM

Black virginity

I have posted my story before, but it applies here. I was my 18th Birthday when I had my first black man. I had been sexually active for about a year with high school boys. My older sister set up a party with some of our friends from school, high school and her grad school. He was in his mid 20's, smooth talking and handsome. After some heavy petting and game playing I ended up in my sisters bedroom removing my clothes and soaked panties. He was much bigger than the high school boys all of whom had used condoms. He was gentle and after bit of repositioning was taking full length deep strokes with his un wrapped man hood. I had several orgasms by the time I felt him tense up and begin to fill my previously sperm free vagina. Before the night was over he provided me with ampleamounts of his seed. I was never so glad to have my period that month as times were different in the late 70's. It was almost 30 years until I had another black man. I haven't stopped since.