Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife in another room
Old 04-18-2019, 04:31 PM

Default Wife in another room

Fairly new to this and wife only been with one black guy. I have been lucky enough to have been in the same room as them a few times. Last week one of her b/f''s buddy's was also present and left us his number if we would like to meet up with him. We invited him to ours but he was not keen on me being present in the bedroom with them. I had a strange feeling in my stomach but at the same time very very aroused listening to the bed creaking and her moaning and screams from the room. I even more aroused than actually being in the room as well. Anyone else experienced this?

oh yeah
Old 04-19-2019, 01:45 PM

Default oh yeah

Can't even begin to count the number of times I was in another room listening to my wife being thoroughly fucked. Hearing the bed squeaking, my wife saying things like "Oh god, yes" and one of my favorites was her saying " I love your big cock" and "Your black cock is huge" and the accompanying moans and squeals, and then the "Fuck me harder" would start. It always gave me a hard as stone erection. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, I always did. GTR

Old 04-19-2019, 04:48 PM

I enjoy it more when hubby is in another city, better yet another state. The farther away he is the more time I have to fuck around....Becky

Old 04-20-2019, 12:34 PM

Always enjoyed listening to them fuck in the other room. We had long weekends where I would stay next door while her BULL bred my wife multiple times day and night. Hearing her cum on his cock and him grunting as he discharged into my wife is all that mattered.

Old 04-21-2019, 03:15 AM

We enjoy her private moments when she wants to be alone with her special bulls she gets turned on for. After a few times with hubby watching she asked two bulls to be alone with her at their place. She wanted to be a total slut and owned by them. Her first DP. I prepped her and drove her to their place and picked her up later on. That changed her.

Old 04-22-2019, 01:05 PM

I won’t describe it in this forum because to long. But read my blog from this past Friday night into Saturday. Was an all time great experience for me.