Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

advice
Old 04-21-2010, 10:09 PM

Default advice

Looking for some opinions. What should a married woman who has a very strong desire for a hung, black stud, but a husband who is totally against it do? Any ladies out there been in a similar situation? Just wanting some advice.

Old 04-23-2010, 09:20 AM

Hello. I'm a young Black man and I say stay loyal to your husband. If you want to fool around, you should get a divorce. People that still want to play the field should not commit to relationships.

Just my opinion.

Find yourself a couple of black lovers!!
Old 04-23-2010, 03:47 PM

Default Find yourself a couple of black lovers!!

Why should you suffer just because your husband is against giving his wife the sexual fullfiment of having balck lover's! My husband understand's that his cock would never give me the enormoesly intoxifiying lust and fullfilment a black cock does even if his cock was 10 inch's long instead of his meager 3 1/2 inchcock i you have to cheat then i recomend to find two well hung black guys that you can meet up with at one of their home's that way you wont be so likely to fall in lust with your lover since there are two of them seeing to your need's please let me know what you decide your friend jolean

Old 04-23-2010, 04:33 PM

You should not cheat, if that's what you want to do, than get a divorce or separate, play than ask him if he wants you back. At least he'd have a choice.

Maybe you should talk him into swinging first. Play with only cpls 1st and after he sees you are not going to leave him try out single guys. Most guys would jump at the chance to play with other ladies. The old bait and switch..lol

We also agree with other post, what ever you do don't play with the same guy more than a few times. This keeps you from falling for him. Keep it all about sex nothing more.

Old 04-25-2010, 01:01 AM

hey, i cheated at first as hubby used to be away on work alot abroad and then one day he came home early and cuaght us at it in the bedroom, that evening as the turning of our relationship.

havent looked back since and enjoying it so much especially now i am 2weeks gone and its defo not hubbys.

xx

Old 04-25-2010, 06:06 AM

Cheating vs. not cheating?

Personally I don't think you should cheat. How would you feel if it was the other way around? Probably not very good.

You'd both be better off if you just told him the next time you're making love, " You married a whore, and that you want to fuck him and another man at the same time".."All I think about is cock", then ask him what should I do?

He'll be upset at first, then he'll turn you out.

I bet I'm not the only one that would like to hear how you asked him that... do tell.