Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Asian Girls. (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/1517-asian-girls.html)

blk4azn 04-23-2010 09:19 AM

Asian Girls.

Hello everyone. I just want to say my piece here. I really don't care what anyone has to say. Those that say "oh you're lying" are lying to themselves for whatever reason or are dealing with EXCEPTIONS to rules. Those that say "oh good nigger, you don't deserve them anyway" are just haters, and haters are going to hate, even if they can justify their hatred with crime stats, disease rates, etc. (their hating me justifies me hating them back). Finally, I don't listen to anyone that tells me to change my preference or morals, especially given that most people here would never change theirs and business as usual (which is generally bad for the Black Race) will continue until the end of days.

I'm a young Black man, not really the "gangsta" type, but not an outright "Uncle Tom" either. I used to live in Japan, and I pretty much only find myself sexually attracted to Japanese girls. I find most White and Latin women downright unattractive, southeast asians don't really turn me on (especially their languages, as voice is VERY important in attraction to me), and I'd never do a mixed woman. That said, I don't blame other people for having their preferences, I'm just upset being the loser (which is natural).

Given that Japanese girls are yellow cabs (just like the cabs in NYC, anyone can ride but Blacks generally speaking), there is not much sexual fun to be had in my life. In the end, given our Race's condition, I am going to settle with a Black Woman and return to Our Motherland where we belong. It is my duty as a Black man to find a good Black Woman to procreate racially-pure, heterosexual children so that we may better our Race. I've come to the conclusion, reading numerous sites and observing numerous relations and people, that the Black Race will never be able to get along with other races and other races will never accept us or TRULY respect us.

Finally, most people on this site treat us like sex objects (of course, other races get treated like this too, including Asian women, they are respected as humans though). They throw their ugliest women at us, and we eat it up. I love sex, but I have standards (and I feel no shame in being harsh with my standards, given the fact that most other people are too). If japanese girls were open to Blacks like they are to Johnny Blond-hair-and-blue-eyes, I'd be in like Flynn. However, once I committed to a relationship, I'd never cheat nor would I condone cheating. This cuckold business is absolutely disgusting. Marriage and relationships should be based on loyalty and devotion in my opinion. The average White cuckold here is like a blend between the plantation "Massa", an idiotic wigger, and a disgusting subhuman, self-loathing freak.

At the last, anyone saying that I shouldn't be attracted to Japanese women, I give you this solution: make sure that your children don't encounter the race or other races that you don't want them to be with, because even if you successfully demonize the "enemy race", there is a slight possibility that your child will gain a positive curiosity about them. Total separation and censoring of the existence of these people is the ONLY way to make sure that absolutely no mixing or encounters occur. I'll do my duty and make sure that my son ONLY sees Black women, that way he will only want Black women. There will be no chance of him being a race traitor by falling for other races of women (not to put Black women down, as I have said, my racial loyalty is to you, but I have encountered Japanese women and my selfishness lusts for them).

str8_no_chaser 04-26-2010 03:47 AM

Look at this bootleg Huey Freeman! LOL!

Fool, go jerk off to some Hentai! LOL!

m4272000 04-27-2010 12:05 PM

You said it best...

I really don't care what anyone has to say

And neither do we....;)

bullballslover 04-27-2010 01:52 PM

Well I wish you luck and it's a shame you couldn't pass on your superior genes to some Jap girl. Of all races they really need some blending

blk4azn 04-27-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bullballslover (Post 6684)
Well I wish you luck and it's a shame you couldn't pass on your superior genes to some Jap girl. Of all races they really need some blending

Japs do blend. They blend with just about anyone but Blacks.

Also, not everyone has to blend. If you like diversity, you'd really be against MASS miscegenation. Mass miscegenation will leave everyone the same dull and boring color with the same features. I like diversity, which means that I want some racial purity to exist. Also, people are entitled to their preferences. Sadly for me, Black is just not the preference for Japanese.

depan 05-08-2010 03:08 PM

asian slth in actions

Lokijp 05-11-2010 01:19 AM

You must be in the wrong part of Japan or just don't have the look...
I have a lot of Kenyan friends here and they are constantly on the nest. Just walking down the street with them is a joke..heaps of chicks smiling and saying hello.

blk4azn 05-11-2010 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lokijp (Post 7136)
You must be in the wrong part of Japan or just don't have the look...
I have a lot of Kenyan friends here and they are constantly on the nest. Just walking down the street with them is a joke..heaps of chicks smiling and saying hello.

Japs worship blond hair blue eyed crackas, spics, and other races. Japs, just like these other races, tend to dislike Blacks. This is a fact. I believe in geographical racial separation.

TDK757 05-11-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blk4azn (Post 6518)
Hello everyone. I just want to say my piece here. I really don't care what anyone has to say. Those that say "oh you're lying" are lying to themselves for whatever reason or are dealing with EXCEPTIONS to rules. Those that say "oh good nigger, you don't deserve them anyway" are just haters, and haters are going to hate, even if they can justify their hatred with crime stats, disease rates, etc. (their hating me justifies me hating them back). Finally, I don't listen to anyone that tells me to change my preference or morals, especially given that most people here would never change theirs and business as usual (which is generally bad for the Black Race) will continue until the end of days.

I'm a young Black man, not really the "gangsta" type, but not an outright "Uncle Tom" either. I used to live in Japan, and I pretty much only find myself sexually attracted to Japanese girls. I find most White and Latin women downright unattractive, southeast asians don't really turn me on (especially their languages, as voice is VERY important in attraction to me), and I'd never do a mixed woman. That said, I don't blame other people for having their preferences, I'm just upset being the loser (which is natural).

Given that Japanese girls are yellow cabs (just like the cabs in NYC, anyone can ride but Blacks generally speaking), there is not much sexual fun to be had in my life. In the end, given our Race's condition, I am going to settle with a Black Woman and return to Our Motherland where we belong. It is my duty as a Black man to find a good Black Woman to procreate racially-pure, heterosexual children so that we may better our Race. I've come to the conclusion, reading numerous sites and observing numerous relations and people, that the Black Race will never be able to get along with other races and other races will never accept us or TRULY respect us.

Finally, most people on this site treat us like sex objects (of course, other races get treated like this too, including Asian women, they are respected as humans though). They throw their ugliest women at us, and we eat it up. I love sex, but I have standards (and I feel no shame in being harsh with my standards, given the fact that most other people are too). If japanese girls were open to Blacks like they are to Johnny Blond-hair-and-blue-eyes, I'd be in like Flynn. However, once I committed to a relationship, I'd never cheat nor would I condone cheating. This cuckold business is absolutely disgusting. Marriage and relationships should be based on loyalty and devotion in my opinion. The average White cuckold here is like a blend between the plantation "Massa", an idiotic wigger, and a disgusting subhuman, self-loathing freak.

At the last, anyone saying that I shouldn't be attracted to Japanese women, I give you this solution: make sure that your children don't encounter the race or other races that you don't want them to be with, because even if you successfully demonize the "enemy race", there is a slight possibility that your child will gain a positive curiosity about them. Total separation and censoring of the existence of these people is the ONLY way to make sure that absolutely no mixing or encounters occur. I'll do my duty and make sure that my son ONLY sees Black women, that way he will only want Black women. There will be no chance of him being a race traitor by falling for other races of women (not to put Black women down, as I have said, my racial loyalty is to you, but I have encountered Japanese women and my selfishness lusts for them).

Nice wall of text. What are you crying about now?

kdum8 02-09-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blk4azn (Post 7150)
Japs worship blond hair blue eyed crackas, spics, and other races. Japs, just like these other races, tend to dislike Blacks. This is a fact. I believe in geographical racial separation.

Why is it "Japs", "crackas" and "spics" but just "blacks" with your monikers for races. Be fair across the board, either use racial epithets for all or none. Complaining that the Japanese are racist is rather hypocritical when you yourself seem to be just that.