Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-16-2015, 11:02 PM

Went to the eye Dr last week. Nurse who took stats had on scrubs and a nice pair of clogs. Told her how nice her shoes looked. She reached down and lifted her pan t leg to better show them off. Right on her ankle was a Queen of Spade. She told me that it was a temp one and her GF told her she needed one. I asked her if she knew what it meant and she said no. Asked her if she wanted to know? She said sure. Told her to excuse my talk but it meant she fucked black cocks. G F was trying to get her to try it she said. She told me that her marriage was not that good. Asked if her husband had any idea, and she said GOD NO. She's Damn cute too, about 5'3" and 110 pounds. Great figure. She blushed some and then asked me if me and my wife did it. Told her it took awhile to get wife to do it but when wife turned 30 I was able to get her on it. I took a gamble and asked her if we could go to lunch and talk about it. She agreed to take the rest of the day off. We met at an Appleby's sitting off in a corner. I asked her how serious she was about doing it, she said she was almost sure she would try it. She also said she was afraid to go it alone the first times and wished her husband would want to see her do it and help her. I told her that if she didn't mind I would help her her first few times. I asked her if she had ever had a huge cock and she said husband was about 7" but not that thick. I placed her hand on my cock thru my pants and she squealed God Your big. I said yes for a white guy. She is squirming in her seat now and I felt between her legs. Was very wet. Took her too a motel close by and fucked the hell out of her. Told her I would get her a monster black cock this coming weekend. Shot her pussy full of sperm. After we finished she told me she was not on birth controll. Went back for more tests and fucked her again today. Sat afternoon she will get her first BBC, hope he knocks her up and not me.

Old 01-21-2015, 07:58 PM

This is cute. Says it all.
Attached Thumbnails
Queen of Spade Tattoo-812bbc7ed09c91102348eb79128c3ee1.jpg  

Jewelry
Old 08-29-2015, 04:15 AM

Default Jewelry

I just bought these earrings for my wife. She is nice looking, just a little bit more than curvy, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She teaches at a nearly all black high school. She says the boys in the classroom do not take her seriously. Does anyone think these will help bring her some credibility with the students and with the male teachers at the school (also almost all black)?

The teachers are not allowed to show tats at this school. A tat wouldn't ever be seen by the target audience. And it would be over top for the "buzz" she's trying to create. Chatter like "bro, did you see Mrs. S's earrings? Those mean that she likes to fuck black dudes!" "Damn! I wonder if I got a shot at that phat azz? I'm gonna be nice to her and see if I can get in some of that."

No, I am damn sure she won't molest any students. She'll keep the students in their place at least until they graduate. She was sexually assaulted by a student about 5 years ago, and is more aware of "interests" that are getting out of line than she used to be (white student, at another school). The male teachers, I don't know. They may be meat for the grinder if she gets a wild hair. She does hold one free pass from me that she hasn't used yet!

What are the thoughts? Big impact? A little attention? No difference? Or "couldn't hurt to try? Let me hear from you.
Attached Thumbnails
Queen of Spade Tattoo-qos.jpg  

wishful
Old 08-29-2015, 06:40 PM

Default wishful

My wife has a gecko on her shoulder. Sure wish that would attract black men. She would not broadcast desire but sure would be approachable if someone showed her attention...

Old 09-01-2015, 03:43 PM

Love i on ankle

Old 09-06-2015, 12:34 AM

For a while, another 'sign' was a woman wearing a gold ring on her toe. I notice those more than the tats.

Old 01-13-2016, 05:04 PM

Where did you get your tat at???? And is it visible all the time.

Old 01-14-2016, 07:38 AM

Ive never even heard of this. Is the symbol recognised in the UK too?

Oh the little details. Tsk tsk
Old 01-15-2016, 08:59 AM

Default Oh the little details. Tsk tsk

lol what's wrong, Google didn't have a pic of a 269 lb woman with a queen of spade tramp stamp,so ya just grabbed a pic of whoever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginatoshoe View Post
I'm a Big Beautiful Italian Woman 5'!0" tall and weigh 269lbs.

I got a Queen of spades tattoo on my lower back it's permanent and I love it does it get the attention.[Attachment 29458

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 01-15-2016 at 09:02 AM..

Old 01-16-2016, 07:48 PM

I'm looking to have some tats done later this year but I cant find a good artist

Tags
queen of spades, tattoo's