Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Am I black men's "type?"
Old 01-05-2021, 10:41 PM

Default Am I black men's "type?"

Hey. I'm new to the forum. I live in Seattle, which has very few black men unfortunately. I was a college athlete so knew a lot of black athlete guys, but opportunity never came up to date them because I was in a relationship. I'm single now and trying to meet black guys. Maybe I'm being insecure, but it seems like I'm too thin for most black guys? I'm athletic and fit but not sure if I'm their type.

I don't want to post too many frontal pics due to privacy concerns. But on my profile I posted some pics and videos of me being active outdoors, mainly paddle boarding, which is a big hobby of mine. Curious to get the black guys' thoughts on what they think.

Last edited by alexandrakf; 01-06-2021 at 10:45 PM..

Old 01-05-2021, 11:56 PM

Hi
Most definitely you are I imagine you will have had several replies by now
best wishes
Roxanna

Old 01-06-2021, 12:11 AM

You are very attractive! I don’t believe you will have a problem.

Old 01-06-2021, 09:48 PM

Sweetie my advice would be patient!!! Because you ain’t found Mr Right yet don’t ever think the issue is you or you ain’t a typical black mans type!!!

You are young, gorgeous, blonde, tanned and fit! Trust me you are a typical muscular black mans type and I speak from experience! Infact I totally don’t get the innuendo that black men prefer bigger girls! I’ve never seen a black man dating a fat girl. Don’t get me wrong there’s always exceptions to the rule and I’m sure there’s gonna be some “chubby chasers” pop out the woodwork! But again speaking from experience, myself, 6 of my girlfriends and oldest daughter are in a relationship with black men. We’re all slim, in shape, not one of us is taller than 5’5”.

I hope this puts your mind at ease and trust me, there’s a bunch of black guys gonna be scrambling to be your man, I think a touch of confidence and put yourself out there, don’t be shy! Dress so these gorgeous muscular black men know your a snow bunny. I’d love to take you under my wing!

High Caliber
Old 01-06-2021, 10:23 PM

Default High Caliber

Most guys I know would fuck a bullet wound. So yes.

PS: Your gorgeous!

Old 01-06-2021, 11:14 PM

You are blonde, fit athletic. you have a nice ass great tanned legs you are in great shape . While a lot of us like big booty on women a lot of us me included like a women like yourself who is fit and athletic. We know that sex with you will be great.

Surprised as an athlete you didn't meet more black men. A lot of women athletes Lindsay Vonn, Hope Solo were able to find black men.

You won't have any problem finding black men. Are you looking for a relationship or just looking to find different men.

Old 01-08-2021, 02:31 PM

I think it’s too easy to say yes! Maybe you should flip the question and ask yourself what type of woman do you wanna be for a black guy! I’ve seen different examples.... surely you’ve seen too, so how do you see yourself???

I believe so
Old 01-08-2021, 04:26 PM

Default I believe so

I have always had wonderful experiences with my black boyfriends. So yes.

Houston Texas
Old 01-08-2021, 05:04 PM

Default Houston Texas

Yes you are, and if ur ever in Houston look me up for strings without attachmenta

Old 01-08-2021, 05:36 PM

your white, your black man type