Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Any other girls prefer the feel of cum shooting into their pussies? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/1644-any-other-girls-prefer-feel-cum-shooting-into-their-pussies.html)

gothgirlwantsblackcock 05-10-2010 09:43 PM

Any other girls prefer the feel of cum shooting into their pussies?

Because I can't stand condoms...I love the feel of my pussy being pounded and then at the end my man shooting cum into me

bigcock451 05-10-2010 10:14 PM

shoot it deep

I love to shoot it deep, and you spread your legs and watch it ooze out. Then you suck that big shiny black dick clean and put it back into that wet pussy for another round.

L

Ashley-Valentina 05-10-2010 10:27 PM

Yes!

Removed sorry

gothgirlwantsblackcock 05-10-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley-Valentina (Post 7131)
There is nothing like feeling my bulls shoot their cum deep inside of me! I can feel it the moment they start to cum. I love that feeling. Ladies if you haven't had a 10 inch BBC coat your cervix yet you have no idea what you are missing!
Kisses,
Ashley

There's nothing like being filled with cum

mwer70 05-11-2010 12:35 AM

There is nothing like a bull claiming your pussy by filling it with his powerful seed. I am addicted to feeling them cum deep inside me. I need to feel a huge black cock pulsing in my drenched pussy. Every girl should enjoy that feeling.

kimluvsbbc 05-11-2010 12:44 AM

I luv bein cummed inside off by blackseed. Black men seem to cum alot more then lil dick white bois. I'm on birth control right now and if it wasnt fo that I would of become black preg a lon time ago.

dwm_Wants2Obey_BM_WF 05-11-2010 01:20 AM

Black men have the breeding power over us little dicks and that's why they have way more cum than we do. These fine ladies can feel when the black man cums in them and they have to ask us if we are in yet.

I have accepted the fact that it is my duty to step aside and stay out of the white pussies so that the black man can enter and pound these sweet white cunts and fill them up with his powerful black cum. I don't even try to get any pussy anymore as my main sexual tool now is my mouth and tongue. As it should be.

whitegrl23 05-11-2010 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwer70 (Post 7134)
There is nothing like a bull claiming your pussy by filling it with his powerful seed. I am addicted to feeling them cum deep inside me. I need to feel a huge black cock pulsing in my drenched pussy. Every girl should enjoy that feeling.

I agree with mwer70, how is that big bull gonna claim your pussy if you don't let him seed you properly...there is nothing more satisfying then seeing your bull exhausted after cumming, and knowing he's satisfied from marking is as his property

hooked100 05-11-2010 04:13 PM

You bet!

I can't begin to describe the incredible feeling it is when my bull cums inside me with his beautiful cock buried up to the hilt in my willing pussy.

I can feel him start to tense up and then the sensation of his semen shooting out hitting my womb is often enough to make me cum too. I love it when he spasms 6 or 7 times unloading the thick sticky contents of his sac which is a heck of a lot more than my hubby produces.

The first time he comes is always the best especially when he pulls out and leaves my pussy gaping, slowly his cum starts to leak out and I feel so delightfully naughty as his seed runs down my thighs.

There is nothing better though than when he cums inside me more than once and I go home to hubby completely full of another mans seed.

xxHelen

bullballslover 05-11-2010 04:48 PM

I was lucky enough in my late 30's to have one Bull who's used to load off deep in me then mark my insides in a totally unique way. He could do it while hard. It was scalding hot. There was tons of it. ;)