Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

pimping
Old 05-24-2010, 05:16 PM

Default pimping

Hi yes i have pimped my girl and she did not know it she thought it was a friend of mine. would love to do it some more and like you i would love for a pimp to have her for awhile.

I'm a pimp who loves pimping white whores
Old 05-24-2010, 05:29 PM

Default I'm a pimp who loves pimping white whores

i want to pimp both of ya girls specially yours scarecrow and use her how i want

Old 05-24-2010, 07:14 PM

My fantasy is to have my wife become so submissive and addicted to a BBC that she allows him to pimp her out. Has this ever happened to anyone?

maybe
Old 05-24-2010, 11:21 PM

Default maybe

giggles something like this happened it was abit wild but enjoyed it but nearly ended up in big trouble so backed away from the guys involved.

xx

Gave my wife to a friend
Old 05-25-2010, 02:08 AM

Default Gave my wife to a friend

She had already done the blk guy thing a few times and I loved it and wanted her to keep being bad but awhile had gone by with no oppertunity. So even tho my friend I worked with was white I joked around with my wife that I was Gona have my friend from My work stop by without me. She joked and said ok,knowing he's white and that's not what she was looking for it was hot she was kidding around. So I told my friend to go over and see what would happen. I didn't even tell her he was heading over.needless to say he went over and she sucked his dick and he went on his way. So for about 3wks he stop by and she sucked his dick about evey other day and proceeded home when she was done. I let him use her for 3months. He fucked her about 7 times, in the ass 1, and got his dick sucked about 20 times. She quit becaus she said he was lame and had a little dick. I asked why she liked it at first and she said, he tasted good and it was different cause she could easily fit him in her mouth .she told me I will never fuck around with a white guy besides me ever again . It was super hot tho pimpin her to my buddy knowing she liked being a slut just to get me off.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:44 PM

I've wanted a dom to pimp me out for a long time

Hot story! We want pictures and videos!
Old 05-28-2010, 03:13 AM

Default Hot story! We want pictures and videos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy milf View Post
wow, tell us more! do they cum in her pussy?
Yes, this is the hottest thing I've read in a long time. Do you have any pictures or videos of this to share? Or would Pimp Daddy be mad about the public exposure? Any regular pictures of you? Women and men in their 40s are hard to visualize; some are still very hot whereas some show the signs of a live lived on the edge.

my wife is being pimped
Old 06-18-2010, 03:04 PM

Default my wife is being pimped

My slut wife got a bbc bf and after a few dates he started taking her to sleezy bars and introducing her to his friends. BJs in the back soon followed and after a while she realized he was pimping her out. She decided she loved it and started dressing the part. I just posted a video of her in her whore clothes going to a motel with a guy her BF pimped her out to. Sometimes he has her hang out in front of the bar in her tight shorts and tube top. When a guy hits on her she takes him inside to meet her pimp and waits while they do the deal. A few months ago he took her to a frat party and pimped her out to the basketball team of a local college. She came home with the uniform numbers of the guys who fucked her written all over her ass and tits. One freshman guard took pictures and she dated him for a year to get them back. He then pimped her out to a few of his friends. She loves being a whore. Sometimes drive by and watch her working the street out in front of the bar. With her big white tits and hot ass she stops traffic. I love watching her in her high heels just sway her ass slowly back and forth while she walks. She's a natural ho.

pimped
Old 10-03-2010, 01:45 PM

Smile pimped

[QUOTE = brettl24 ; 7,507 ] SI , ho il mio pimped wiife Fuori ad un nero delinquente Concessionario droga. E ' Stata la Cosa Più caldo per POTER VEDERE NB Tutti gli ingredienti Andare Giù .. Essere amava negoziate per la Droga e Il Denaro da un Gruppo di Teppisti
Grandi cazzi neri con l' Annone passata in giro per la stanza e "tutti" SONO Venuti in bocca
scopata e culo caldo bianco lil e figa per Tutta la notte . e Il Giorno DOPO Stato Ancora Meglio.
L' avevano lavorano in NB Tutti gli ingredienti squallido motel in California di Oakland est lei Stava zappato Fuori
e portare i soldi al Suo papà Nuovo thug nero . Ancora dobbiamo andarci OGNI Settimana multa per gang bang AVERE e Fuori il Suo sfruttatore . Lei UNA Sporca puttana troia bianco per cazzi neri .
Brett / sherry [/ QUOTE]

Old 10-18-2010, 12:10 AM

Thumbs up

[QUOTE = austin_longhorn; 7.460] Voglio ruffiano sia ya di ragazze appositamente tuo spaventapasseri e il suo uso come voglio [/ QUOTE]come vuoi tu

Tags
black cock pimp whore, secret