Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The first time you saw a black cock ladies
Old 06-05-2010, 02:49 PM

Default The first time you saw a black cock ladies

When was the first time you saw a BBC? What did you think? What thoughts overcame you later on? Did you ever want to try it? Reason I ask is, I was taking out the garbage the other day and I just came back from vacation. I am in pretty good shape, athletic build and such. Anyway, I had no shirt on and was clean shaven all the way down to my balls. I was wearing my pajama bottoms and they ride right at the waist. The drawstring was not pulled and my cock was definitely poking out of the front. It wasn't hanging out, but you could see a bit of the head and skin of it. She said good morning from her house and stood out front talking to me for about 10 min. I actually had to cut the conversation short. I looked down as I walked back to my house and the slit in front of my pajamas really exposed my cock. I wondered what ran through her mind as she stood there talking to me while my BBC was exposed. Any thoughts ladies? Should I try this again?

Old 06-05-2010, 03:36 PM

This will either get you laid or arrested, although the former is much more likely.

Old 06-05-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshaun29 View Post
When was the first time you saw a BBC? What did you think? What thoughts overcame you later on? Did you ever want to try it? Reason I ask is, I was taking out the garbage the other day and I just came back from vacation. I am in pretty good shape, athletic build and such. Anyway, I had no shirt on and was clean shaven all the way down to my balls. I was wearing my pajama bottoms and they ride right at the waist. The drawstring was not pulled and my cock was definitely poking out of the front. It wasn't hanging out, but you could see a bit of the head and skin of it. She said good morning from her house and stood out front talking to me for about 10 min. I actually had to cut the conversation short. I looked down as I walked back to my house and the slit in front of my pajamas really exposed my cock. I wondered what ran through her mind as she stood there talking to me while my BBC was exposed. Any thoughts ladies? Should I try this again?
I went to St. Martin with my fiance for vacation. Neither of us had ever gone to a nude beach, but since they had several we decided to try it. As we were walking along we saw a Black fellow standing under a tree cleaning out a conch shell -- I had never seen a live conch so we walked over to have a look. While in front of him, he repositioned the conch in his arms to get a better grip which exposed his cock. I remember my heart started pounding and having to take deep breaths -- I thought I was going to faint. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was huge -- much bigger in all dimentions while soft than my fiance's with an erection (or other guys I'd been with for that matter). I wanted to touch it so badly I couldn't stand it. I thought it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. The epidomy of masculinity and I was drawn to it like a powerful magnet. Hi name was Prado and told us he takes people out on his boat to collect their own shells and asked if we wanted to do it. We declined as we had plans, but it was the topic of our conversation all night. Prado's size also hadn't gone unoticed (how could it) by my fiance who admitted it made him feel quite small but said he saw my reaction which he found to be a turn-on for him. So we found Prado the next day close to the same spot and hired him to take us out. He had bathing trunks on which produced an enourmous bulge -- again I couln't take my eyes off of it fantasizing of what was inside. He stopped at a spot and while giving us some instructions slowly took off his swim suit and suggested we do the same -- we did. Well, I could resist no more and before I knew it, his cock was in my hand and I was slowly stroking it. When he said with a smile "You like that" I came back down to earth and realized I had another man's cock in my hand with my fiance standing right there. Yet I didn't let go, it was like it was glued to my hand. My fiance was smiling and he stepped over and and told me hold him too. I was embarassed as I could only hold him with my thumb and two forefingers while the Prado's cock filled my palm and rested on my wrist. Almost laughing, my fiance said "wow, look at the difference, I know you want to try it and that's OK with me if it's OK with him". It was. So I took him in my mouth and felt it growing larger and larger pushing my head farther back while his head alone made my cheeks bulge. I felt my fiance getting hard so I sucked on him for a minute. I didn't, but I almost laughed as I could get his whole cock in my mouth and hardly more than the head of the Prado's cock. All I wanted to do was to get back to that huge beautiful Black cock. My fiance told me not to worry about him and go for it. He sat down stroking his while he watched me suck on Prado. I don't know which was wetter, the ocean water or me. I had to have him inside me so I jumped on him -- litterally, wildly jumped on him. OMG I couldn't believe it. He filled me like noone else and was reaching places I didn't even know were there. He wasn't even all the way in when I came like I never had before -- this time I think I did faint for a few seconds. My fiance was thoroghly enjoying the show and came right after me. The conch man then took total control of the situation and of me. I was his slave and he was the master! I came time after time after time. He was such the alpha male that even my fiance was subserviant to his wishes and was able to come again himself as Prado showered my face with his cum. That was my introduction to BBC and my fiance's to being a cuck. A relationship wich we enjoy to this day.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:14 PM

Wow! What a story! I cannot believe you had that reaction. Was it based on his size or did you always have a yearning or at least curiousity about seeing/having a black cock? I wish that would have happened to me, as my neighbor is very attractive. I have no clue how to play it, but to wait until she makes a move. I don't want to get into trouble. What do you think, WeePee?

Old 06-06-2010, 01:25 AM

i loved that story! do you have pictures of your interrcaial encounters?

Old 06-06-2010, 03:24 AM

To Cherry13: We do have siome pics but have not posted any anywhere yet - to date we share them with friends. One day we will get around to posting.
To Bigshaun29: When you grow up hearing about the Black man's genital and technique superiority, which every woman has heard, the curiousity is there and always will be. Acting on it is a different story. I never really considered it seriously until I saw my first live Black cock, then I seriously couldn't NOT consider it. Going around exposing yourself no matter how pretty will be a turn-off and as another suggested will get you into some serious trouble. Try wearing some tight sweat pants or bike shorts or the like to exhibit your pride -- she'll take note, I gaurantee it. Tease her like that and she'll come around. She'll fantasize about it even if for only a moment but the images and curiousity will grow. Watch as here smile get bigger, the talk longer and her eyes consistent glance at your buldge.

Old 06-06-2010, 07:40 AM

Understood. I was just wondering. The feeling was really intense and kinda clouded my judgement. I'm glad these blogs exist. Thanks!

MY first black cock
Old 06-06-2010, 04:20 PM

Smile MY first black cock

I was driving late & had car trouble. I pulled in to a station & this beautiful big black man came out. My car was overheating & he asked if I needed service. I said yes. He pulled my car in the garage & said he was closing but would fix my car. I had to turn off my air-conditioning due to the car & my blouse was soaking wet. He asked if I was hot & I said Oh yes! He told me to go in the office since it was air-conditioned. Once in there i needed to pee & he told me to go in the bathroom in the office.

I dropped my skirt a sat & I noticed a hole in the opposite wall. I could see something moving & i knew that he was watching me. I spread my legs wide & started playing with myself, opened my blouse & teased my nipples too. i got up and bent ove so he could see hoe wet my pussy realy was & then pulled my skirt up & walked in to the office.

He asked if I was hot. I remember saying "much more than you know." He went in the bathroom to clean up but didn't close the door all the way. He washed & then unzipped his pants & I saw the biggest most beautiful cock I'd ever seen. I got instantly wet & super horny.

He turned around & saw me looking & told me to come in and sit on the stool lid. I did! He had his beautiful cock in his hand right in front of me. He told me to kiss it. I did. He told me to hold it & stroke it. I did. He told me to kiss it. I did. He asked if I was on the pill & I said yes. He told me to suck it. I did. His first load of cremy cum flooded my horny mouth & it was all I could do just to keep swallowing so none escaped my busy horny lips.

He told me to get up & turn around & in one long thrust his massive big black cock slide into my soaking wet pussy. God, it filled me like I'd never been filled before. He was soon humping my wet white pussy like crazy. In no time I climaxed & then his cock started pumping his warm cum deep within me. He just kept pumping & pumping. I could feel his wam cum dripping down my legs. He shot another load in me & then told me to turn around & suck his cock again. I did. It was delicious! He shot another creamy load between my eger lips. I was in heat and he knew it!

Finally he rubbed his beautiful black slippery cock between my breasts & all over my nipples & shot his last load all over me! It was wonderful! It was fantastic! I go back to my homecomings every year & call him first. On my way there I spent one afternoon with him on the way & one on the way back home. Two times a year I still get to pleasure his beautiful big black cock! He is married now but we still get together.

Once as I walked in his hotel room there were four other naked black men in the room with him. I pleasured all of them & they fucked me silly. I loved ever second! I've been "black ever since my first time with him & I'd never go back, except with horny white couples. I never regretted it & never will!

Old 06-06-2010, 07:00 PM

Prior to this event, did you give it a thought at all? Where you curious?

Old 06-06-2010, 08:43 PM

the first time i saw a bbc was when i was in college. my roommate and i were both on the volleyball team. we were invited to a jock party and my roommate during the party disappeared and i went looking for here. i heard noises in the upstairs bedroom and looked in it was my friend and she was on all fours on the floor and a big bull nicca stud was behind her holding her hair and just fucking da shit out of her. i saw his wet dick and it was huge. i almost immediately creamed in my panties. the bbc was incredible and the bull was totally dominating her. three days later i invited the bull to our room and he took my pussy and even made me take it up my ass. the ass fucking really hurt but eventually he trained me and my roommate to like taking his dick. eventually he and two other bulls gang fucked us